Old 04-02-2024, 02:15 AM   #20318
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CockyBoys - Hugo Santiago Jacks Off

CockyBoys - Hugo Santiago Jacks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Have you ever cum so hard that the jizz goes places you never expected? Whether you're a shooter or not, sometimes the cum just flies - usually when you're having a great fucking orgasm. Juan brought Hugo by my loft, and I got a raging hard on the minute I saw him. He's got a hot little Latin body and a great ass. You want to bend him over the minute you see him. We introduced ourselves, and I asked Hugo if he'd be comfortable jerking off on camera. He smiled, stripped naked, and started stroking his cock right in front of me. I was like - whoah! I cancelled my beach plans and we all went up to a friend's villa in the Hollywood Hills. We swam for a bit to chill. Then Hugo got out of the hot tub with his hard cock bulging through his speedo, and I took him straight to the bedroom for his solo. This little hottie goes to town - stroking his cock, dry humping the bed, grabbing his ass, and when he finally busts his nut it fucking goes everywhere- even getting in one of his eyes.. He should have worn his swimming goggles!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

Download CockyBoys - Hugo Santiago Jacks Off

Trent Fisher Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Trent Fisher
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Trent came in to do some photos, and I also set him up to film a solo. He is really into filming himself, and once he got a butt-plug in his ass, he really showed off. He did manage to sneak in a bigger dildo off camera, and that bigger dildo made him cum gobs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7996kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trent Fisher Jerks Off 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12539 секунды с 9 запросами