luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Bella Rossi, Kristine Kahill (Newbie Flogging Brunch)

That's how it goes when our model is a such a dedicated pain slut...

Duration: 55:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi, Kristine Kahill (Newbie Flogging Brunch)

Lady Lyne - red cow milker

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

Remember Lady Lyne? Click here for her previous updates! She went from secretary to HuCow, with a few sessions that already elongated her nipples, but she wasn't moved to the barn yet. That changes today, as she is finally in her new home, naked and vulnerable. The farmer left clover clamps on her nipples for a good long time before starting this session, the marks are very deep when the clamps are taken off. Lady Lyne has very soft udders, stretchy and sensitive. This will be a problem on the red cow milker, it's not going to be easy for her! Of course, the farmer tells her to reapply the clover clamps after the session! Painful!

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

Download Lady Lyne - red cow milker

Masquerade Orgy

Some girls can't cum when they are in too much pain but this one can barely stop herself.

Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Masquerade Orgy

Frogtied Suspension

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03743 секунды с 9 запросами