View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 07:29 AM   #4849
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves Scarbro

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Facial, Oral
He knows just how to show his appreciation, too. He could shower her with praise but it is much more effective to shower her in his cum. That way she knows exactly what she is. A hot little set of holes for him to shoot his load into.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves

Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1) Placentia

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Now Kate will understand that all she has had were just a simple warming up, and the party is just to start in this part of the session. She will taste one of the worst pains for humankind; the sole beating. Dr. Lomp will tie her left ankle up to the ceiling, while her right angle will be restrained to the torment bench. In the beginning, poor girl seems to overcome the sole pain, however soon her left leg will begin to numb, and pain will double for her. Tenderhearted master will give break a few times, and let the girl recover her foot, but he will never give up his torment before getting the slave completely ruined down. Watch Kate slowly regretting for her decision of visiting Graias Studio.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12284kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1)

Manyvids - Rebecca de Winter/NicoleBelle - This is Dynamite - The movie Powder River

We bitches bimbo perform at the Cunt Caffe, we dance and hope it is very much enjoyable. We take a break to bring a snack to The Master but Nicole messes it up. We both clean up in a very unconventional and humiliating way. Rebecca gets angry but assures the show will resume shortly. As we keep performing the very slutty dances we get too horny and fuck each other. Rebecca does not forget it was Nicole’s fault The Master has been waiting and makes her a bitch. Slaps, spits and punishes her with a riding crop finally subduing Nicole to a slavery and helps The Master to inspect her. After an in-depth examination it turns out we are both slaves and The Master decides to buy us for his usage and pleasure. We very happily sign the contracts knowing that once bought we will only have so much fun.
Duration: 57:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manyvids - Rebecca de Winter/NicoleBelle - This is Dynamite - The movie

Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2) Omsk

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It’s time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl’s pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp’s cruel hands.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12289kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2)

Katerina Kay Cock sotted Rockport

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Katerina Kay - Katerina is on cock. She needs it. She has to be filled daily by huge cock. Her cuckold husband just knows he is not good enough or big enough for her pussy. He knows that if she doesn't get cock, he is gone. This time she is going to him to eat that creampie right out of her pussy.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katerina Kay Cock sotted

Mystic Molly Oakwood

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20429 секунды с 9 запросами