View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 10:14 AM   #1055
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Getting to know sky high Sky North Lakewood

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her….so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting to know sky high Sky

Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2) Wilsall

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It’s time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl’s pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp’s cruel hands.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12289kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2)

Sumptuous BDSM Rendezvous Cumberland Foreside

Cast: Michelle, Master Costello, Hendrik R., Slave M.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, SM, Domination
Yes, rendezvous of this sort are still taking place. And of course, being Master the neo Marquis, is he putting it onto film and kind enough, letting us watch some of these sumptuous rendezvous.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sumptuous BDSM Rendezvous

Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1) Niceville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now Kate will understand that all she has had were just a simple warming up, and the party is just to start in this part of the session. She will taste one of the worst pains for humankind; the sole beating. Dr. Lomp will tie her left ankle up to the ceiling, while her right angle will be restrained to the torment bench. In the beginning, poor girl seems to overcome the sole pain, however soon her left leg will begin to numb, and pain will double for her. Tenderhearted master will give break a few times, and let the girl recover her foot, but he will never give up his torment before getting the slave completely ruined down. Watch Kate slowly regretting for her decision of visiting Graias Studio.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12284kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1)

Patricia Dream Crimora

Release Year: 2024
Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patricia Dream

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Tulihe

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi Strasbourg

Release Year: 2024
He spanks and flogs her until he grows bored and moves on to her tits.
Duration: 1:24:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi

Время генерации страницы 0.12007 секунды с 9 запросами