View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 12:41 PM   #686
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Corbinfisher.com- Damon s First Time

Corbinfisher.com- Damon_s First Time

Description:
Damon showed us he loves himself some intense and passionate sex in his debut Coed episode. Now, we get to see he likes it just as intense and passionate in action with another guy Of course, when your first guyguy session is with Elian, you_re essentially guaranteed to have an intense and passionate time already

While we were filming this one, I was expecting to see Damon blow his load at any second. He gets so completely in to the action and his facial expressions make it so clear he_s enjoying every bit of what_s going on that I honestly felt like he could have blown his load at any moment. Thankfully for all of us, and for Elian, Damon held out as long as he could As much as I_m sure he wanted to cum, he also wanted to experience every incredible sensation Elian could offer. Having Elian_s tight hole wrapped around his dick as he pumped and thrust deep and hard surely felt great for Damon and he couldn_t get enough of that

For Elian_s part, he definitely looked happy he got to be the one to break Damon in We know Elian fucks like a total stud, so he appreciates it more than anyone else when someone can put him on the receiving end of a long, hard, deep fuck like Damon does here. Indeed, while I was sure Damon was gonna blow his load first, it_s actually Elian that blasts out his load mere seconds before Damon does the same
Model:
Damon, Elian
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Damons_First_Time_HD.mp4
File Size : 675.78 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:40

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Damon_s First Time

Download K2S VIDEO: