Old 04-02-2024, 01:15 PM   #38978
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lady Lyne – red cow milker Saybrook

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller
Video language: English
Remember Lady Lyne? Click here for her previous updates! She went from secretary to HuCow, with a few sessions that already elongated her nipples, but she wasn’t moved to the barn yet. That changes today, as she is finally in her new home, naked and vulnerable. The farmer left clover clamps on her nipples for a good long time before starting this session, the marks are very deep when the clamps are taken off. Lady Lyne has very soft udders, stretchy and sensitive. This will be a problem on the red cow milker, it’s not going to be easy for her! Of course, the farmer tells her to reapply the clover clamps after the session! Painful!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne – red cow milker

Paintoy - Zoe and the Sadists Puerto Patino

Zoe has her tits, thighs and buttocks caned, a cane is inserted in her pussy as a dildo-on-a-stick, she is whipped and cropped, has pussy clamps attached, performs fellatio on Alebeard, paddled with a brush and other implements, flogged and strapped while sitting on a dildo chair.
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13569kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy - Zoe and the Sadists

Good Super Hot Excellent Collection Fucked and Bound. Part 6. Gonvick

Release Year: 2024
Some sluts, like it rough, some like the bondage, and the occasional one likes to be fisted. She stays bound all day and fucked into extreme orgasms.

Total size: 23.3 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Super Hot Excellent Collection Fucked and Bound. Part 6.

Punishment of Street Girls Libertytown

Release Year: 2024
Cute girls get on the ass. They are beautiful and gentle pussy and tits. The boys tied their hands and slap ass
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment of Street Girls

The Sahrye - Part 2 Dunlap

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 2

The Sahrye - Part 3 Randolph

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sahrye - Part 3

Lina Roselina - prison strappado New Point

Tiny teen Lina Roselina is tied in a strappado position! This is one of the most deceiving positions, it doesn’t look hard but it is really difficult to maintain. She can’t go down or she will pull on her shoulders, she can’t stand upright because she can’t pull her hands further down. Lina can’t kneel or sit either. She just has to stand there and her shoulders are getting very tired soon! Poor Lina!
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps

File size: 305.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina - prison strappado

Время генерации страницы 0.07469 секунды с 9 запросами