View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 02:03 PM   #33147
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The One and Only Jerome Exupery Neches

Release Year: 2015
Cast: he One & Only Jerome Exupery introduces Bel Ami's new golden boy. Includes a hot pairing with Kevin Warhol, not to be missed!
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex,Oral Sex , ,Big Cocks ,European ,Young Studs ,Big dick
Video language: English
he One & Only Jerome Exupery introduces Bel Ami's new golden boy. Includes a hot pairing with Kevin Warhol, not to be missed!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:42
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1887kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The One and Only Jerome Exupery

Camp twink Shannock

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Helix Studios ,8Teenboy
Cast: Mason Coxx, Dakota, Skyy Lee, Lucas, John Deere, Malachi, Dex Weston
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Stuck in the cabin late at night while at camp due to the rain that is falling outside, Malachi an and Dex make the most of the down time and make out. Dex turns him on to the point that Malachi ends up cumming 3 times in a row. Skyy Lee is new to the camp and runs into Ma Coxx the camp counselor who explains how things work at Camp Twink. Ma then proceeds to show Skyy the benefits of the camp as Skyy takes his huge cock against the rock, on the chair and hard against the fence. Skyy is rewarded with a huge load all over his face. Dakota is relaxing by the camps pool when John stops by for a little swim. After getting out of the pool naked, it's only a short time before these two cuties are sucking and fucking each other right there by the side of the pool. Cover boy Dakota shows his skills as a top and a bottom and ends as always with his huge cum shot for distance. Camp Twink counselor Ma Coxx wees cover boy Dakota by putting him over the picnic bench and pounding Dakota's small tight ass. Dakota shoots the length of his body as he cums and Ma cums twice. What a wee to the camp. Skyy Lee is set to bunk with Lukas at Camp Twink, but he wants more than just a bunkmate. After hearing about the huge cock this white Latino has in his pants, Skyy wastes no time in getting it rock hard. Skyy is not disappointed and gets fucked all over the bed and cabin until Lukas cannot take it and cums all over his face.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:14
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2327kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camp twink

Raw Rodeo De Pere

There’s a serious risk that you’ll have fallen totally head-over-heels in lust with young Angel Lopez in the first forty seconds of this sordid little escapade – and that’s just as a result of watching him as he cavorts around in the luscious Czech countryside, feeding the , lying in the warm sunshine and looking fucking wonderful! Introduce Ray Mannix into the equation – as divinely hot as he ever was – and you have the making of a terrific duo that will seriously put you at risk of a severe wrist injury!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:45
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Rodeo

Teen fuck buddies TEGUCIGALPA

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Helix , 8teenboy
Cast: Tommy Anders, Jesse Star, Charlie Fynn, Tori Andres, Michael Lee, Jason Andrews
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Twinks, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Sucking
Fuckin 'with some of the hottest twinks on the market, Teen Fuck Buddies brings 12 8teenboy models to your screen in some super spicy positions.
Duration: 1:35:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen fuck buddies

RubClub Volume 5 North Thetford

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Piss, Fist, BoyFist, Bareback, Big Dicks, Extreme
Masked and completely wrapped up in black rubber a group of man really goes off in a dark dungeon.
They lick boots, rubbersuits, dicks and nice assholes. One of them takes in not just a fist, but the whole
arm up to the elbow. They swop from top to bottom and everybody gets fucked.
In the End hot cum splashes into every direction.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 5

Massage parlor twinks Easthampton

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Helix Studios , 8Teenboy
Cast: Joshua Cartier , Will Forbes , Alex Russian , Carl Johnson , Bradin Niel , Dave Heydon
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Twinks
Need a soothing and calming touch? You may want to look elsewhere. These massage parlor twinks rub out more than just tight muscles. This 5 scene folic guarentees everyone has full release.
8teenboy gathers some young British models familiar to viewers of Puppy Productions bareback imports. All the scenes here are condomed and feature masseurs more than willing to go past just a massage to make their clientse back again and again.
Brandon Niel massages Will Forbes, working his crouch over expertly while popping his stiff cock in Will's mouth as the baby oil flows. A rimjob gets Will's ass prepped for a massage table fuck, then the boys switch for Will to jam his cock in Brandon's ass, deep and hard. Open mouth facials and torso shooters end the session.
Now it's Kyle Martin massaging Joshua Cartier's hairless asshole with his probing fingerwork and tongue before climbing on top to drive his dick in that smooth ass for a ride. Josh jacks a load out while Kyle's cock works his ass over, finally pulling out to pop a load on Josh's abs.
Josh is back to try a fresh masseur, Dave Heydon. Josh can't resist a fat uncut tool in his face needing a blowjob and neither can Dave, so they go back and forth 69ing and rimming ass. Dave slides his prick on in Josh's ass, pounding their way to blasts of torso coating love juice.
Duration: 1:17:44
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1788kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage parlor twinks

Soldier's Ball Quito

Looking back over some of the videos that Cole and I have done together, I realize what an awesome team he and I make. Always seeming to know just what the other is thinking. The more attention I pay to the two of us interacting on video, the more I recognize this. This particular night proves to be no exception as we loosen Ken up and let him conduct the band. The beat moves on quickly as we all shoot the shit and I assure Ken that I have "no idea who owns this company...they just pay me to corrupt people." Ken quickly loosens up and I leave he and Cole to chat while I make us all a . When I return I coax Ken into feeling Cole's huge cock just to get a feel for it. Ken grabs on and doesn't let go all too soon. I get Cole on his knee's beside Ken and ask Ken to try double stroking that big cock. Cole starts stroking Ken in return. Ken says he got a lot of experience jacking cock overseas. I asked if it was his or other guys. Of course it was his. I asked Ken if he saw any hot guys overseas and he's like "no" I told Cole I thought he was lying to us. I ask Cole to get on top of Ken and stroke their cock's together. Johnny Cash is singing' in the background with me and the beat moves on.
Duration: 2:00:44
Video: 720x544, XviD, 785kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldier's Ball

Время генерации страницы 0.03853 секунды с 9 запросами