View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 02:06 PM   #33157
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jason's Bareback Initiation Mayo

Video language: English
Rentboy UK outdo themselves in Jason's Bareback Initiation with a slice of kinky British teen bareback antics! Four lads kidnap cute young Jason off the street, bundle him into the back of a car, blindfold him and drive him to a secret location where Jason is initiated into bareback anal. First he is to strip, then pushed to his knees as one by one the other four lads fuck his cute pretty boy ass. They then line up to plunge their stiff cocks into the Jason's mouth, making him gag, but you can now see that Jason has a massive hard on and he is actually loving it! After sucking cock, Jason is to rim every lad in turn. The lads then return the favor, sucking at Jason's throbbing teen hard on and rimming his tight little hole. When Jason's hole is sufficiently relaxed the lad is rolled onto his back, and the other guys form a queue to plow their throbbing teen erections into Jason's eager hot bubble butt one after the other, really banging it hard up the lad's arse. Jason is in seventh heaven - and things only get better for him, one after the other, the lads spunk into his face and mouth! Next is a scene of Jason with one of the other lads in a duet. The lads obviously are very relaxed with each other and have beautiful throbbing hard-ons as they screw each other's arses bareback.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:42
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1495kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 950.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason's Bareback Initiation

Gay - City Life Vol1 Santander

A new film from the Ayor studio, I have not yet found a description of the film on the Internet, I will have to use my own words, if you are familiar with the work of the Bel Ami studio, then you will definitely like this film !!
With their youthful enthusiasm, youthful bodies and violent fucking. Studio Ayor and Bel Ami are twin brothers, the same actors are filmed there, who are easily recognizable by familiar Faces, Cocks and Asses, but the film also shoots completely new models who first starred in Studio Ayor, the plot of the films of Bel Ami and Ayor studios is the same as and the lineup, so we won’t dwell on it specifically.
Happy viewing everyone!!!
Duration: 2:06:49
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - City Life Vol1

Hole Patrol Otho

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Johnny Hazzard, Nick Capra, Owen Hawk, Shane Rollins
Genres: Oral, anal sex,muscle, rimming, cock sizes, cumshots, cumface, group, uniforms, tattoos.
The devious and underhanded sheriffs plant a gun in the guys' trunk and arrest them so they can be put through some hot times back at the local jail. In the cell, shifty Warden Eddie Stone along with jailmate Johnny Hazzard mix it up with the new inmates for some hot action.
Duration: 2:42:50
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Patrol

Cum Soaked Bentong

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Street Boys
Cast: Chris Cassidy, Ronald Laska, Fancols Yves, Toni Scheer, Romero Shakan, Fabrizio Aames, Sandor Szolt, Johan Lisek, Adam Bans, Juri Maca
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Bareback, Cumshot
Seven hot scenes with these Czech dream boys will satisfy you totally. Chris Cassidy is the great looking guy on the cover. Watch him in action and you will not believe your eyes. Also European superstar Roland Laska is hot, hot ,hot. There are a lot of very naughty scenes and you will not believe how much sperm could flow ... (mouth and face). If you like bareback young boys shot in complete outdoors scenes this will be your movie!
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1193kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Soaked

Gay - BirthdayBoy El Salvador

"It’s Drake Law’s birthday and being new to London, he only knows his roommate Billy Rubens, so he resigns himself to a rather forgettable birthday. Billy however, makes it his mission to give the Birthday Boy a day to remember! Taking him into town, he buys him a sexy present and takes him to a bar for some drinks. What Billy doesn’t count on is Drake being distracted by sexy bartender McKensie Cross who whisks him into the back for a quick fuck. Billy might be disheartened, but he still wants to prove himself to Luke and show him that he is the one he wants. Billy speaks to his (morally compromised) friends and they soon organize an orgy to loosen up these lovestruck lads!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:30
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - BirthdayBoy

Fucked Raw, Hung Twinks Mayodan

Bareback my hole and feed me your load! You can use and abuse these bottom boys anyway you like. Face fuck them, spank them, abuse their raw holes, but make sure you dump your fresh hot spunk directly in their open willing mouths. They always swallow, savouring every last drop; even kiss and share the cum. Get ready to become Cum Feeders!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:35:56
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2015kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Raw, Hung Twinks

Gay - Doing my neighbors father Fort Lee

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood as young studs get it on with super sexy fathers. May/December lovin' never looked so fine!
Duration: 1:44:51
Video: 664x400, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 930.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Doing my neighbors father

Время генерации страницы 0.04148 секунды с 9 запросами