luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default In His Holy Hands

In His Holy Hands

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Leather and stockings

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Leather and stockings

Sovjet School

Two young ladies caught indication for pussy at each other. And ass gets some reason only one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:13
Video: 720x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 893.3 MB

Download Sovjet School

Ivy Red - elbow tied

500 updates and my new model Ivy Red is back again for more bondage! Remember her chair tie? That was awesome! She loves ropes so much, she always needs a while to land back on earth after she has been tied. Ivy is very flexible, so I tied her elbows together. A big red ballgag is making her drool as she struggles. So much fun! She wants to do many more shoots, so if you have a custom video request for the beautiful Ivy, let me know, she is open to anything!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Ivy Red - elbow tied

Pop Quiz - Star

Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.

Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pop Quiz - Star
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02328 секунды с 9 запросами