Old 04-02-2024, 03:13 PM   #49818
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default My little secret vol.2

My little secret vol.2

Studio: AYOR
Cast: Shane Harris, Adam Torres, Justin Fisher, Aiden Keane, Lukas Watkins, Victor Creed, Jayden Scott
Genres: Twink, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Cumhots, Masturbation, Big Cocks

While waiting for a taxi, Shane meets Adam on the street at night, and they both go to Shane's home. Adam falls asleep almost immediately, but he does not go away without sex. Justin sometimes relaxes at his parents' cottage, and there he met a gorgeous boy named Aiden. Both boys will quickly realize that they like the same things in sex. Adam and Lukas are university classmates. Lukas takes his school very seriously, but Adam does not so much. They both think about sex, including this afternoon. Justin works in a car wash in the parking lot of a shopping center. One day a surprise awaits him there - Victor. After almost a year, soccer player Shane will meet with Jayden, a boy whom he met during a soccer game in Slovakia. Jayden fell in love with Shane, and today he is arriving on a visit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:21
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2310kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download My little secret vol.2

Cabin Crew Frenzy

Video language: English

Who hasn't sat on a plane and fantasised about the cute, smartly-coutured male stewards who serve you and make sure that your (almost!) every need is catered for? Well fantasise no longer, as the boys of Twink Sky Airlines show you just how hot the Mile High Club can be. Jetting all over the world - and meeting more than their fair share of cock and cum in the process - these dirty-minded 'Trolley Dollies' suck and fuck as if their Air Miles account depended on it! Prepare for take-off, and the 'flight' of your lives!!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:37
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1980kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cabin Crew Frenzy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11701 секунды с 9 запросами