luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Adventure of two girlfriends

Adventure of two girlfriends

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Freshie's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 2

Patricia Dream

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!

Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Patricia Dream

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Getting to know sky high Sky
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03476 секунды с 9 запросами