View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:55 PM   #5887
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cabin Crew Frenzy Old Station

Video language: English
Who hasn’t sat on a plane and fantasised about the cute, smartly-coutured male stewards who serve you and make sure that your (almost!) every need is catered for? Well fantasise no longer, as the boys of Twink Sky Airlines show you just how hot the Mile High Club can be. Jetting all over the world – and meeting more than their fair share of cock and cum in the process – these dirty-minded 'Trolley Dollies' suck and fuck as if their Air Miles account depended on it! Prepare for take-off, and the 'flight' of your lives!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:37
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1980kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Crew Frenzy

Turkish Cum Guns 1 Attapulgus

Studio: turkish-boys.com
Cast: gays
Genres: amateur, solo, handjob, turks, twinks
We have time for Turks.....slip cream. Cut cocks need spittle or lubricant, so it slips better. 18 Turks show their hot bodies and also what you can do with them. The film is about scenes in which the guys also show where they like to have it. Hairy asses, cut cocks and these faces. Not only for lovers of Turkish guys.
Duration: 2:37:21
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkish Cum Guns 1

City life vol.1 Lishui

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Ayor Studios
Cast: Paul Valery , Robin Few , Sean Berrett , Lucky Taylor , Thierry Aulin , Benjamin Bloom , Stephen Ash , Timothy Nixon , Ronnie Dante.
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Solo
The title doesn't really matter here as the scenes are unrelated and several are definitely not in a city. No matter, the hot to trot young things get plenty worked up and off.
Opening with shirtless Paul Valery working in a restaurant kitchen where the food is slow toe, he spies a new waiter and after the rush, makes his move on the cute, smooth blond thing. They orally pleasure each other right on the dining tables, the dominating Valery always in control. He shoots on the kids chest. I really wanted to see the kid get fucked by the big pecker.
Duration: 2:06:49
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: City life vol.1

Austin Lovett ,Jonah Fisher - Two Smooth Twinks Truesdale

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Austin Lovett ,Jonah Fisher
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Waking up every morning with uber hot, austin lovett is a dream for dick heavy twink jonah fisher. Lovette feels the same; and, when jonah plants a kiss on the beauty's neck, he spins around, and the boys get right down to business! After some appetizer kisses, jonah jumps into the twink's tight jockey shorts and eats a beefy breakfast. Full up on cock, fisher thrusts his breakfast sausage in austin's hungry mug, and gets a good morning mouthing. Then, the pretty pair tear off their boxer briefs, and lovette perches his perfect posterior in the air on all fours. Jonah saddles up behind the boy and jimmys his jock inside the dude's dick hungry hole. And, the day break banging begins! The tight bodied twink takes every inch as he looks back at his ass breaking beast of a boy. Then fisher orders up a grand slam for himself! Lovette is happy to oblige. He services his pervy partner's pucker with a bed shaking smash. Gorgeous jonah greases his gun till he covers his chiseled stomach with grade a goo. He tosses his head back with sweet relief, then looks up to watch austin's avalanche of ooze cover his already sticky torso, too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Lovett ,Jonah Fisher - Two Smooth Twinks

The best of ricky boxer Los Indios

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Evan Parker, Troy Ryan, Ricky Boxer, Blake Mitchell,Andy Taylor,Josh Bensan, Kody Knight, Tyler Hill,
Genres: Twink, Toys, Rimming, Muscular, Group Sex, Gang bang, Cum Shots, College Guys, Blowjob,Big Dick,Condom 100%, Anal Sex, American
E I'm just a laid back country boy from Michigan. I love to ride bulls and just hang out. I did some MMA when I was younger and I am always helping people out in my life; am always the nicest in the group. Ricky Boxer
Duration: 2:34:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The best of ricky boxer

Turkish Cum Guns 3 Shanks

Release Year: 2007
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Cast: gays
Genres: amateur, solo, handjob, turks, twinks, threesome, oral, anal
Ismir is the typical Turkish Macho. Black haired, tanned skin, good-looking...And he is addicted to ass. He is always ready for some quick action with himself. He lolls and plays with his body. Then finally he opens his trousers and produces his cut Turkish cock. He jerks it off slowly until it gets hard and then more and more quickly.
Duration: 2:54:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1168kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkish Cum Guns 3

潮吹き Center Cross

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
激しい前立腺への刺激に、とめどな� �溢れ出す淫水…!
淫らに何度も潮を吹き上げる本気汁� �尾のみを再編集完全版収録!
Duration: 1:28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 潮吹き

Время генерации страницы 0.10282 секунды с 9 запросами