luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default An american in prague

An american in prague

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Chance, Johan Paulik, Ion Davidov, János Fekete, Sascha Fetisov, Dominik Filla, Sergei Grigoriev, Adam Jannin, Gérard Kilian, Karl Tenner, Nikolas Vernant

I must admit that I would have kicked myself if I didn't purchase this DVD. Bel Ami has never failed me, and has always had the best in actors and production values. High quality video, great lighting..and so on. This story is where Chance, a visiting American, meets up with Johan at the airport. The two quickly bond and a friendship begins. Thrown into the mix are other small short stories, where the two boys are somehow involved. There are a lot of montages of them touring Prague, seeing the sites, which I will admit looks like a very beautiful city. There is a short solo of Chance, lots of video stills, and even "bloober outtakes".

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:43
Video: 528x400, XviD, 2017kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download An american in prague

Colt Hairy Chested Men - Troy Yeager

Studio: Colt
Cast: Troy Yeager

The Best Man - Troy Yeager understandably doesn't like confining his muscular physique in many clothes. Being the best man at a friend's wedding puts him in fancy dress he's busting to get out of. Once naked, he begins his pump-up and whack-off training routine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 237.8 MB

Download Colt Hairy Chested Men - Troy Yeager
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06490 секунды с 9 запросами