View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 07:07 PM   #65633
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Seriously Unplanned Cumming Inside Fit Top In 3sum

Seriously Unplanned Cumming Inside Fit Top In 3sum

Spainish lad ricky if he would ever get fucked by me (cos his so my type - really fucking cute) we leave all the cams on so you can see how it goes down- all 100% real he said yeah sure and hinting like we could even do it now - I don't fuck about - I jump right and spit on it and start fucking him legs in the air -then push him over on his side so we are now both spooning im never pulling out of this arse (well a-little for you to then quickly get it back in there) then - no word of a lie, with my cum up his arse ricky then grabs that boy we were both fucking and takes his hornyness out on him - its amazing they both cum so much - trust me - this is all real and 100% horny as fuck .

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7649kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Seriously Unplanned Cumming Inside Fit Top In 3sum

Jacob Taylor & Tegan Zayne: Erect This! 1080p

Cast: Jacob Taylor, Tegan Zayne
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Beefy Jacob Tyler - shirtless and smooth - is working hard on the job, sawing a piece of lumber. Bearded Tegan Zayne pulls out his own hard wood and shows it to Jacob, who knows a hungry bottom when he sees one. Grabbing Tegan by his coveralls, Jacob pushes Tegan down to his knees - the perfect position for Tegan to deepthroat Jacob's huge woody. Holding the back of Tegan's head, Jacob takes charge and gives Tegan a rough, slobbery face fuck. The blowjob has Jacob hungry for more; he bends Tegan over to expose the hairy, pink hole. Jacob uses his tongue and fingers to tease Tegan's ass, generating moans of . Still standing, Jacob slides his thick rod into Tegan's slick hole. The power and energy of Jacob's fucking is astonishing. Tegan's back muscles ripple; Jacob glistens with sweat. Sweeping the tools off the workbench, Jacob clears a space for Tegan to get fucked even harder. Tegan gets on his back with his ass hanging off the edge of the table; it's just the right height for Jacob to deliver an intense pounding. As he's getting fucked, Tegan works his rock hard cock and sprays all over his stomach. Jacob blasts his load onto Tegan's face, and Tegan deepthroats Jacob to suck out the last drops of cum.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Jacob Taylor & Tegan Zayne: Erect This! 1080p

Boys Sexual Curiosity - Austin and Lucas

The boys are taking every inch of the cock in their mouths then bending over to receive some of the most relentless anal punishment their tight assholes have ever had.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Boys Sexual Curiosity - Austin and Lucas

Soap Studs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Martin Hovor is an incredibly tempting sight at any moment of the day, but the prospect of him naked in the bathtub it just too delicious for a boy like Johnny Polak to ignore. Understandably he's eager to get in there and offer his hungry mouth for the athletic young man's incredibly hard cock to slide into. Martin will never turn down the opportunity to share some BoyFun, especially not with a friend like Johnny! The smooth young men start things out in the tub but soon things are heating up and they know they need to get a little more comfortable on the couch.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4979kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Soap Studs

A taste of Tony's toes

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English

Inked boy Max Gen loves to get a little kinky with his friends, but you know Tony Keit isn't complaining in this BoyFun session. The cute little guy is enjoying a book on the couch when his friend arrives and shows an immediate interest in his perfectly white socks, but he's even more interested in the boy's naked feet. With a little groping of swelling bulges Max is soon making the most of his young friend's bare soles, sucking on his toes, licking between them and worshiping those naked feet. It's truly a delight for any fan of foot play, but you can be sure they're not going to end with this. The pleasure swells immeasurably as their clothes come off.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A taste of Tony's toes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03558 секунды с 9 запросами