View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 12:33 AM   #786
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Corbinfisher.com- Dave Feeds Emory

Corbinfisher.com- Dave Feeds Emory

Description:
I dont know about you, but immediately after seeing Emory in action the first time I thought to myself, OK Now I need to see him in action again. Emorys super hot, and seeing him go at it is a treat from start to finish. I couldnt wait to get him in to another scene, and it just so happened we had the perfect candidate to pair with him - Dave

Daves packin a big, thick dick and we all know Dave fucks like a stud. Hes passionate, hes intense, hes ripped, and hes endlessly skilled at using that hot cock of his. With Emory being so hot himself, and looking even hotter when on the receiving end of a hard pounding, getting these guys together was a must.

It didnt take long after his arrival at CF for Emorys hole to really get the royal treatment - Andres eagerly rimmed and fucked it, and now Dave does the same. Daves tongue goes to town on Emorys ass while Emory masterfully works over Daves cock with his own mouth, and all that leads to each of these guys unable to hold out any longer - Dave wants Emorys ass, and Emory wants Daves cock. Well, were not ones to deny them what they want
Model:
Dave, Emory
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Dave_Feeds_Emory_HD.mp4
File Size : 684.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:59

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Dave Feeds Emory

Download K2S VIDEO: