luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Naked Spy

The Naked Spy

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Naked Spy: Off with the clothes on with the ropes! An evil arch-nemesis is gagged with her own panties and perfectly subdued!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:27
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1573kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download The Naked Spy

Lina Roselina - prison strappado

Tiny teen Lina Roselina is tied in a strappado position! This is one of the most deceiving positions, it doesn't look hard but it is really difficult to maintain. She can't go down or she will pull on her shoulders, she can't stand upright because she can't pull her hands further down. Lina can't kneel or sit either. She just has to stand there and her shoulders are getting very tired soon! Poor Lina!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.5 MB

Download Lina Roselina - prison strappado

Disgraced & Tormented - Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It's time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl's pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp's cruel hands.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12289kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Disgraced & Tormented - Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2)

Light Blue Lingerie

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

Download Light Blue Lingerie

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08767 секунды с 9 запросами