View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 03:28 AM   #18986
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Dixie has a problem. She is a chronic masturbator. She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment. Dixie sits on a chair as he starts binding her with tape. Once her arms are secure and she's frogtaped, he grabs her by her hair and does a hard slap and grab job on her tits to give her a taste of what to expect. He adds a little rope over the tape, before walking away to get a gag. This is where Part 1 ends

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 642.9 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Damsels In Distress.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

On video you are waited by rigid sexual scenes with women who prefer sodomy. Little girls joyfully and passionately have the girlfriends, and also are sometimes ready to be set up under guys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:47:41
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Damsels In Distress.

The Magic

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Release Year: 2024

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Disgraced & Tormented - Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Now Kate will understand that all she has had were just a simple warming up, and the party is just to start in this part of the session. She will taste one of the worst pains for humankind; the sole beating. Dr. Lomp will tie her left ankle up to the ceiling, while her right angle will be restrained to the torment bench. In the beginning, poor girl seems to overcome the sole pain, however soon her left leg will begin to numb, and pain will double for her. Tenderhearted master will give break a few times, and let the girl recover her foot, but he will never give up his torment before getting the slave completely ruined down. Watch Kate slowly regretting for her decision of visiting Graias Studio.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12284kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Disgraced & Tormented - Kate Bootal's Debut (part 1)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03737 секунды с 9 запросами