View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:26 AM   #867
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Corbinfisher.com- Beau Plays With Clay

Corbinfisher.com- Beau Plays With Clay

Description:
Now its time to see Clay and Beau in action, swinging their bats I promise thats not yet another bad bat reference because Clays in this episode. The episode actually starts off with Beau and Clay out on a baseball diamond, having a little fun before taking things to the bedroom

Clay wasnt too sure he wanted to give guyguy action a shot initially, but Im reasonably certain most all of us wanted him to give it a shot after seeing his solo and his first Coeds episode Hes a hottie, has a nice thick dick, shoots a nice big load, and looks hot as heck in action Thankfully, he eventually came around to the idea, and Im glad he did. Getting to be paired up with Beau surely must have left Clay glad he agreed to give guyguy action a shot, as well To have handsome, ripped, Beau - someone we all know can take it like a champ and knows how to get himself and his partner off - as the one breaking you in must leave an impression

But hey, I think Beau was just as thrilled with this one as Clay Wed seen the thick cock Clays packing before, but Beaus the one that got to feel it Beaus the one that gets to have it pumping his hole, driving in deep, sliding in and out of his ass Clays dick thrusting in and out of Beaus hole most definitely did the trick for Beau - he fires off a huge load all over Clays smooth, tight chest. Did it do the trick for Clay, as well? Well, Clay_s a bit of a shy guy, and I suspect he was a bit blown away by all the feelings and being in such a new and different situation. Seeing the load Clay shoots out leaves absolutely no doubt it most definitely did do the trick for him, though
Model:
Beau, Clay
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Beau_Plays_With_Clay_HD.mp4
File Size : 571.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:11

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Beau Plays With Clay

Download K2S VIDEO: