Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson Wellersburg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I do enjoy when Jackie comes to stay! I can tell she does too, in fact we enjoy in exactly the same ways at exactly the same moments ;-) Ben had created for our use, twin devices to hold powerful Hitachi wands. The deviousness in this invention, was the additional weight from steel, wall mounted arms that would press these vibrators all the more onto our pantyhose-clad clits! Jackie and I are all smiles as we get strapped in ready for our bound orgasm adventures to begin, bare feet in the air, legs spread wide, arm in arm as we combine in complete, coupled, climaxes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5054kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 488.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Ballymena

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

While Master Is Gone Ramos Mejia

Johnny is out of town. I got a little bored. I figured it would be a good time for another self tie. And, since we were not as romantic in our bondage as we usually would be in the month of February, I decided to wear a lacy red nightie with hearts all over it just to help you feel the love. I pair the nightie with a red garter belt, panties and stockings. Then, I put leather cuffs on my wrists and set up for a video. Once I am in the frame, I proceed to put more black leather cuffs on my ankles and a big shiny red ball gag in my mouth. It helps to be matchy matchy. As soon as I have my cuffs and gag on, I lay back and attach my cuffs into a hog tie with small little chains. Then, I just happily roll around on the bed in my makeshift hog tie. I hope Johnny likes this surprise when he gets back. Naturally, I hope you guys love it too! I even included a picture of my stocking clad feet and ankle cuffs, for those of you that like that. I especially love the devilish look of the red stockings!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 341.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: While Master Is Gone

British Mrs. Marie X is a BBC loving MILF Scotland Neck

Cast: Mr. Longwood, Mrs. Marie X
Genres: Big breasts, Big ass, Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, Interracial, MILF, Shaved, Mature, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Tattoo, High heels, Lingerie, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Big Dick, Cum on Tits, Ass, BBC, Big Cock, Big Natural tits, Big Tits
British curvy milf Mrs. Marie X cheats with her big black cocked neighbor and he fucks her hard and long.
Duration: 51:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Mrs. Marie X is a BBC loving MILF

New Bra and Panty Set Marvin

To me, this is the stuff that dreams are made of. Dressing in sexy lingerie....gettiing tied up...playing the captive seductress....wriggling around on the bed.... Of course, I don't like being ballgagged, but I'll make an exception on this occasion since it so neatly matches my bra and panty set. Johnny knows me well. He has me tied in the corner of the bedroom with arms above my head and legs together with white rope for a few minutes. He devotedly admires me... scanning up and down my frame, particularly falling in love with the conformity of my garter belt, stockings and lacy underthings. I tap around from one foot to the other in my glittery pink heels until Johnny can take it no more. He pulls my arms down, transfers me to the bed and swiftly captivates me in a rigorus hog tie. I thrash around on the bed unable to escape, while Johnny admires me with the camera. He is thoroughly pleased with himself and my willing submission. We'll keep the rest to ourselves.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 15183kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 897.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bra and Panty Set

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Sabula

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

Dakkota Kidsgrove

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy blonde MILF Dakkota is a very ticklish lady. Wearing panties, a bra and pantyhose this sexy damsel finds herself tied up, gagged and helpless on the bed. Unable to defend herself she is soon subjected to intense tickle torture.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota

Время генерации страницы 0.14342 секунды с 9 запросами