View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 01:55 PM   #39017
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tomiko & Dakkota Holmes

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her. She then ties a rope around her body and makes her get up and hop around.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomiko & Dakkota

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4 Kawanishi

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Coral Aorta, Odile, Alani Pi (Anal Alani Pi Party) Pratts

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
As soon as he puts the she between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.
Duration: 1:10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta, Odile, Alani Pi (Anal Alani Pi Party)

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured Sextons Creek

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

Elitepain - Rome - Revenge of Ultrix part 2 Panama City

Now that the truth is revealed and the wife andher sister became the slaves of Ultrix, dark days are coming for them. Ultrix wants revenge for the refuse he recieved from the beautiful younger sister. Both of them are whipped very hard and the older sister must whip the younger one. Part 2 of the Elitepain series Rome. Slaves are nude and whipped by guys and girls wearing roman outfits. A little bondage, lots of whipping, caning, crying, and welts.
Duration: 40:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16606kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain - Rome - Revenge of Ultrix part 2

Beretta James, Dylan Ryan, Audrey Rose, Odile (New Year Party Part 2) Szekszard

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Her ass sticks out like a target for she to take aim at and destroy.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James, Dylan Ryan, Audrey Rose, Odile (New Year Party Part 2)

Astrid Taming and training a cheeky girl in leather bootst Leavittsburg

We are almost the same height, but he is just slightly taller an imposing figure to anyone in his presence, Im sure.
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2662kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 647.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Astrid Taming and training a cheeky girl in leather bootst

Время генерации страницы 0.03197 секунды с 9 запросами