Old 04-03-2024, 01:56 PM   #39021
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Coral Aorta, Odile (Slave Sex Brunch) Kaylor

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
She earns every one of them as she tries to figure out her lessons while getting fucked hard in tight bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 805.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta, Odile (Slave Sex Brunch)

New Bra and Panty Set Peterman

To me, this is the stuff that dreams are made of. Dressing in sexy lingerie....gettiing tied up...playing the captive seductress....wriggling around on the bed.... Of course, I don't like being ballgagged, but I'll make an exception on this occasion since it so neatly matches my bra and panty set. Johnny knows me well. He has me tied in the corner of the bedroom with arms above my head and legs together with white rope for a few minutes. He devotedly admires me... scanning up and down my frame, particularly falling in love with the conformity of my garter belt, stockings and lacy underthings. I tap around from one foot to the other in my glittery pink heels until Johnny can take it no more. He pulls my arms down, transfers me to the bed and swiftly captivates me in a rigorus hog tie. I thrash around on the bed unable to escape, while Johnny admires me with the camera. He is thoroughly pleased with himself and my willing submission. We'll keep the rest to ourselves.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 15183kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 897.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bra and Panty Set

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie Vandergrift

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Krasnogorsk

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

Payback Time (Taylor Russo) CumBots Golconda

In case you think you're seeing double... you're not. Taylor Russo is Tati's twin and the second half of the infamous Russo twins team... I'm not positive if she's ever had a good device fucking before but, she seems quite adept at frigging herself, which is quite evident as she puts on quite the masturbatory show for us... Switching gears, we then tie her standing and low and behold, her lovely Tati enters the scene... Tati then proceeds to gag her twin and crank up the fucking device. Taylor's legs quiver as her fucking reaches full steam and we learn that this may be payback time as her is evidently in control of this situation.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 120.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Payback Time (Taylor Russo) CumBots

SaeRock Sr Head Of Maids Uncensored Wokingham

This can be beneficial for both parties. The visit can have a sweet revenge on the offender, while the offender can go through the process quite swiftly, and can avoid jail time as well.
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22192kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock Sr Head Of Maids Uncensored

Sandra Silvers, Gia Love & Ami Mercury Guttenberg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The steel bars rang with the call to attention, from broad shouldered prison guard on watch in Cell Block L. Ami knew his call to muster well, for she delighted in it. A shake down was imminent… of her new cell mates and their massive breasts! Orange uniform dresses and pantyhose held a particular appeal to the copper haired curvy cutie, after spending a long sentence she understood well the need to distract… she’d give these new inmates a warm welcome indeed. In fact, Ami thought, why not get them acquainted with a life of incarceration in the most fitting way…Brutal breast bondage restraints tethering them to the jail house bars should do it!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5156kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 850.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Gia Love & Ami Mercury

Время генерации страницы 0.08867 секунды с 9 запросами