LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jimmie Slater and Nick Cross Morganza

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DudesRaw
Cast: Jimmie Slater and Nick Cross
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Young Men, Muscles, Latino, Big Dick, Bareback, Hairy, Piercing, Tattoos, Flip Flop
Jimmie Slater and Nick Cross tear each other up in a hot and raw flip-flop sex that is absolutely legendary. Sexy Latino Nick can't get enough of Jimmie's huge cock down his throat and in his sweet ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmie Slater and Nick Cross

Adorable Aussie Arse vs 2x British Horse-cocks Korla

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Jamie got dressed up all nice, he proper fancied that beautiful twink. He came all the way from australia to see us!! He must be our no.1 fan lol.
We were messing about with that boy when they both arrived at once nearly. We were giggling like schoolgirls; so buzzing to have everything to ourselves for once. We answered the door and it was a hench ginger lad & a handsome brunette. Dan and dan. Everyone in this country has the same names, I swear to god.
Two scally british men and a tiny twink from down under? Can't imagine a more horny situation!
Don't know why jamie bothered dressing up cause he only went and took off his shirt - lol
Don't know why george trusted us! We was all sat chattin about spiders and random shit and nearly forgot what we were there for xd - until that ginger took off his shirt with no warning. Such a beautiful body!! And his cock! Omg - choking hazard alert!!
Before we knew it everyone in the room got their kit off; three ginormous knobs on display. Until they ended up in each others' mouths of course - lol
Scratch what we said before about the choking, cuz the aussie boy gobbled it down all the way without flinching - that lad has a gob like a cave, everyone rammed their cocks in it and he sucked and sucked and sucked. Such a good boy!
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6840kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adorable Aussie Arse vs 2x British Horse-cocks

Juicy Penis Pops Toquerville

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Sweet young Ollie Barn is such an adorable hottie, but the BoyFun star looks even better with a big cock-shaped lollipop in his sucking mouth. His friend Ares Reiv arrives with the sweet treats for the two boys to enjoy, but there could be no other way for this horny and brazen display to go.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Penis Pops

Berkeley: Poster Boy Kawagoe

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Cameron Diggs and Jed Athens
Genres: Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Big Cocks, Tattoos,
Often these men meet, on and off campus, cruising the parks or at the infamous local Steamworks Bath, where they explore their sexual identity.
Duration: 25:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 533.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berkeley: Poster Boy

Logan - Chapter 7 - Home From Work - Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross Frankewing

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FunSizeBoys
Cast: Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I put a keypad lock on my front door so that I can give my extra special boys the passcode. If it's ever necessary, it's easy enough to change the code. Getting a brand new lock and having keys made is a whole different game. I do tell the boys that they should text or call before they come over. Who knows what I might be up to? Although, another cute boyhole to fuck is rarely ever a bad thing!
Logan is absolutely one of my special boys, but he's a scamp! The other day, he texted me a selfie of himself sitting on my sofa, with the message, "I'm spending the night at a friend's house! See you when you get home." Obviously, I need to refresh the little horndog's memory about what "text me before you come over means." Just knowing he was there waiting had my dick hard and dripping in about thirty seconds, though.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan - Chapter 7 - Home From Work - Legrand Wolf, Logan Cross

Sweet Spy Firebrick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Muscle, Hairy, Armpits, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Masturbation
A summer treat to warm up your winter: the perfect match! Sean was eager to film with Cody and vice-versa, and it turned out they had more in common than their mutual attraction. So, after Cody gave Sean a brief guided tour of Camp, they made in happen on the patio. Cody knew Sean was a "thoughtful & caring person" with his scene partners and finds it out for himself.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Spy

Horny Host Ass Zhongning

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Nick Danner isn't the most professional person when it comes to showing a new visitor around, pointing out the sofa and the TV as though these are alien concepts to young Dennis Skala, but it seems his new guest isn't entirely interested in professionalism either when he initiates some BoyFun with a sneaky grope of the young man's crotch.
Duration: 22:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Host Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03074 секунды с 9 запросами