View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 05:06 PM   #667
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fun-Size Boys: Serg Shepard makes his Carnal in King Size Rubdown Modoc

Cast: Dillon Stone
Serg squirms around on the table. Panting turns to moaning turns to whimpering as Mr. Stone fingers the boy’s hole, bites his rump, and spits in his ass. When Mr. Stone lifts the twink back to face him, it’s obvious this is no longer billable time – starts making out with his fun-sized boy, stroking that boy-dick and his handsome face between Mr. Stone’s hairy pecs.
Lust rips the clothes off both. The older man folds Serg’s legs over his shoulders and eats out his ass. Satisfied that his boy’s hole is suitably coated in saliva and oil, the DILF presses his dick deep into the tiny jock. He gives the boy’s pecs a thorough rub down—one that stays in pace with the rhythm of his jackhammer dick deep into Serg’s colon.
Serg’s body yearns for the pulse of Mr. Stone’s huge dick. The petite jock moans eagerly at every new inch of thick cock sliding inside him. As Mr. Stone thrusts deeper into the warm confines of Serg’s hot little rectum, the DILF gyrates his hips and speeds the pace. He fucks Serg in every position his racing mind can think of, and the horny, limber twink is more than ready to assume each new position.
Serg’s eyes roll back in his head as Mr. Stone slams his cock balls deep into the twink’s asshole. In sync, they writhe and hump, until finally the DILF professional can’t take it anymore – he pulls out, points his dick across the twink’s abs, and strokes out his final victory shot.
After he shoots his load, he sticks his dick right back into the jock’s hole and pulls Serg’s head up for a long, deep kiss. He tastes the boy melting in his mouth, and knows for sure he’s earned another repeat customer!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17855kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun-Size Boys: Serg Shepard makes his Carnal in King Size Rubdown

Troy Daniels vs Sami Damo The Oil Match Mito

Cast: Troy Daniels ,Sami Damo
Genres: muscular ,bottom ,big dick ,Submission ,BDSM ,Rimming ,Athletic ,shaped ,unshaved ,Anal
Video language: English
Troy Daniels returns to NK with an 0:1 record. He has been training hard for this match and is determined to walk away with a win. His opponent is newcomer to NK, Sami Damo. Sami is a bad ass from NYC and is very cocky. He feels that his experience on the streets of NYC is all he will need to carry him to his first win. Troy has a solid strategy to use his height to pin his opponent and dominate him, but Sami feels that his short stature can only help him in bringing down Troy. They both are determined to make the other one be their bitch for the day. Someone is going down hard this week and will, undoubtedly, be humiliated and end up worshiping some cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy Daniels vs Sami Damo The Oil Match

Drill baby drill wackersdorf

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Todd Rossett, Jim Kerouac, Adam Archuleta, Ariel Vaneau, Jack Blue, Sean Davis
If you were to judge this film solely by its title, you might think it had something to do with the BP oil spill or the U.S. trying to break its dependency on foreign oil, or - ugh - Sarah Palin. Instead, Drill Baby Drill is an all-bareback romp from Lukas Ridgeston and Bel Ami, the same folks who brought you Scandal in the Vatican and Jack Harrer is Bigger than Big. Featuring smooth Czech boys who love to do nothing but fuck and suck, Drill Baby Drill is guaranteed to satisfy and sure to please both you and your hard cock.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:36
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1892kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drill baby drill

Tyler Saint And Spencer Fox Cascade

Studio: Gayroom
Spencer is one of my favorites. Hes hot,muscular, and perfect for one of my famous oily fucks. Once I stuffed his juicy cock in my mouth, I knew he wouldnt resist. I fucked his hard tight ass and fondled his Hercules like body. He enjoyed every minute of it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1005kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 399.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Saint And Spencer Fox

Время генерации страницы 0.08805 секунды с 9 запросами