Old 04-04-2024, 12:44 AM   #8893
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default L'Amour Jaloux

L'Amour Jaloux

Video language: English

One of Cadinot's weaker efforts is nearly redeemed by an unquestionably hot "mile high club" initiation scene. This pre-condom flick features a young (an oxymoron when describing a Cadinot title, I suppose) DeLeiris who has discovered that his boyfriend has been a bad boy and broken the bonds of their relationship by posing for nudie pics. (Quel scandal!) So he decides to strike out on his own, meeting up with an assortment of (naturally) eager to please young manboys and whatnot.
The airplane scene (a deep throating hummer given up in the air) takes place during DeLeiris' and was a real eye-opener. (What... no headsets?) Romantic and sweet in it's way, it's what can politely be referred to as "minor Cadinot." The film has it's fans, but I'm not really one of them. He's done much, much better. The lame "on again off again" subtitling doesn't help matters either.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download L'Amour Jaloux

Do Me Evil

Video language: English

Originally released to theatres in 1975, this is by far the best of Toby Ross's early work. The poignant story of two , one retarded (Glenn Parmley), the other (Mike Daniels) jealous of his 's preference for her weaker .A level of gut realism, from actors with uncommonly large endowments, examines , hustling, suicide, mental turmoil, aging and poverty in this classic, best-selling film. Glenn mouths Mike's cock and asshole in the opening flick, and this leads to fucking.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Do Me Evil
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03365 секунды с 9 запросами