View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 04:06 AM   #19012
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Purple Lingerie

Purple Lingerie

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Purple Lingerie

Dylan Ryan, Beretta James (Piano Party-Exploring TUF)

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

In the final scene, she takes cocks in both holes again. . This is mega sluts in cam.

Duration: 47:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dylan Ryan, Beretta James (Piano Party-Exploring TUF)

Exclusive Education

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Snow Mercy is the camp coach - and Christy Cutie is from her same school, so she doesn't want the girls messing with Christy. But while Miss Snow is away, Christy actually picks on the other girls, who then spank her, which Miss Snow sees. So Snow spanks them otk one at a time with her hand. Then she allows Christy to spank each one on the other cheerleaders. Then both Snow and Christy spank them 2 at a time, with hairbrushes. But when Snow discovers that it was actually Christy who started it all, she spanks Christy with hand, hairbrush and the dreaded cane. 92 minutes (including interviews)Interviews are conducted by Amelea Dark as she asks these four spanking stars all about their experiences and past all dealing with your favorite topic - spankings!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:03:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 969.1 MB

Download Exclusive Education

White Lingerie

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

Download White Lingerie

Sandra Christina

He was already wearing a classic, white jockstrap that I could see poking through his shorts as he walked up the stairs.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 558.2 MB

Download Sandra Christina
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13432 секунды с 9 запросами