All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Punish Me

Punish Me

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Casey Tanner ,Troy Ryan
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

Being roommates can be rough. Learning to live with another dude's habits and clutter can be downright frustrating at times. So, it's good to be able to find ways to release all that pent up energy in a satisfying way. When household conflict arises between hot roomies troy ryan & casey tanner, the sexy and submissive tanner is quick to apologize. He also knows the perfect way for his young strapping stud buddy to take out his anger and teach him the lesson he desperately needs to learn. Breaking bad habits can be tough, but when your education comes at the hand & over the knee of troy ryan, it can really hit the spot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

Download Punish Me

Daddy's Home: Alex Hawk & Micah Martinez Fuck RAW

Cast: Alex Hawk ,Micah Martinez
Video language: English

Alex Hawk has been waiting all day for an evening with his Daddy, Micah Martinez. Finally Micah arrives and runs his hands all over Alex's hairy chest and perky ass. He inspects his boy's hole, pushes him down on his dick, and spanks his ass red. Next, Alex perches on a sling as Micah eats his ass out. Alex moans, pushing back against his Daddy. Micah rewards his boy with a fat cock in his ass and a deep hard pounding. Then Alex flips over and gets pounded some more! Micah cums all over Alex, pushes his spunk inside his boy's hungry hole, and then plugs him up. Alex cums hard with his Daddy's sperm inside him and tastes his own cum. Another evening well spent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 957.4 MB

Download Daddy's Home: Alex Hawk & Micah Martinez Fuck RAW
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03385 секунды с 9 запросами