Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Who Needs Labels?

Who Needs Labels?

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

It's a hot day, and Kenzo Alvarez is just looking for a cool pick-me-up when he walks into Enzo Muller's cafe. His stunning good looks and broad bronzed shirtless body leave Enzo speechless. Despite his incredible physique, and raw masculinity Enzo insists he put on a shirt. Kenzo admits he's new to the area, and the starstruck barista offers to show him around town and invites the god-like stud over on the way to a party after work.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Who Needs Labels?

Schoolboy Fantasies Part 1 (Adam Russo and Alexander Greene)

Studio: Iconmale

Adam Russo is relaxing at home alone when he hears a creak in the door somewhere in his house. He goes to investigate the noise when all of a sudden a robber jumps on him from behind. Adam rips off the mask and the robber turns out to be his student, Alexander Greene. Adam is angry with his student, their affair may lead to him losing his job. In a fit of anger he tosses Alexander down on the bed and starts kissing him. He takes off Alexanders shirt and starts kissing down his navel. He takes off Alexanders pants and starts hungrily sucking his dick. Alexander flips his teacher over and starts returning the favour. Then Adam eats his students ass while Alexander sucks his teachers cock. Soon Adam has Alexander bent over on all fours while he fucks his tight ass. Alexander jumps on top of his teacher and rides him hard until he shoots creamy white cum all over Adams hairy chest. Alexander drops down and licks Adams balls until he sprays his own thick load.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 665.9 MB

Download Schoolboy Fantasies Part 1 (Adam Russo and Alexander Greene)

Fabian takes on Rhyheim Shabazz

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.

Duration: 33:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3601kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 912.6 MB

Download Fabian takes on Rhyheim Shabazz

Older4Me A Dream Come True 1080p

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Marvin & Mirkko

Your fans and we, the viewers, have a dream come true. It's hard to deny that the sight of two older men making love moves us. Mirkko and Marvin were a perfect pair on set. The final scene was hot.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 801.1 MB

Download Older4Me A Dream Come True 1080p

House Sleepover

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Wurious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can't resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download House Sleepover
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05783 секунды с 9 запросами