View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:18 PM   #35
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Mom is asleep in bed wakes up to find her blanket pulled down and her son standing over her naked. She starts to scream but he jumps on her, covers her hand with his mouth and glides inside her. After he cums, he leaves her crying on the bed and threatens to call the police for what he has done…
Son comes home the next afternoon. Mother meets him in the office and starts to berate him for attacking her last night. She says “How could you? I am your Mother!” He laughs and grabs his Mother and drags her to the desk and rips her blouse open and pants down and fucks her while she calls for help, she waits on the phone with the operator till the Authorities show up to take him away…
Six Months Later… Mom is in kitchen talking to her sister on the phone. Son sneaks in and surprises her with, “Hi Mom”...

Melanie Hicks , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , mature , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , milf , blowjob , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , bound , sleeping , blackmail , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:43:56
Size - 1458 mb

https://fboom.me/file/8ab5e3142a6d9/MH-iANB.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13138 секунды с 9 запросами