All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Twink cadets learn to use their weapons

Twink cadets learn to use their weapons

Release Year: 2014
Studio: EuroCreme
Cast: Edwin Sykes & Lyle Boyce
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex,Uncut, Big Dick, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Taking a break from their duty, two horny young army recruits enjoy a swift game of cards whilst the bombs are dropping outside. The thought of such gets them wanting to experience everything at least once, including each other! The more innocent looking blond twink Lyle is the one who takes the lead and strips off all whilst making out with hot young brute Edwin Sykes who totally reciprocates the lustful advances and whips out an impressive thick dick, instantly swallowed by the horny Lyle! Edwin's big balls are lapped up nicely by Lyle, who wanks his own impressive dick whilst getting his mouth truly full of cock! Bending over to take what he wants, Lyle is soon wedged full of twink meat as Edwin works his hips back and forth, showing us just how horny young cadets can be, and proving it's not just the men that know how to fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1968kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 283.5 MB

Download Twink cadets learn to use their weapons

Lito Cruz and Nick Andrews

Studio: Raw Fuck Club

Super-hung Lito Cruz pays a visit to our gloryhole and discovers sexy bottom Nick Andrews peering through the gloryhole at his massive cock. After some glorious cock-sucking, Lito pounds the lights out of Nicks tight ass before making a hot cum deposit.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264)

File size: 245.0 MB

Download Lito Cruz and Nick Andrews

Gay - Snow Blind, Scene 4 - Alessandro Katz, Jack Ganley Hd

Video language: English

With snow on the ground and the skiing season at its height, Alessandro Katz savours the simple pleasures of the season - which include, not unnaturally, keeping warm with the help of his boyfriend, Jack Ganley. Suffice it to say that maintaining body temperature in this instance doesn't necessarily have to include wearing suitable clothing. In fact, what clothes the two lads have on at the start of this erotic encounter soon get stripped away; as they smooch and caress in anticipation of exploring the undeniable bulges that they both have in their pants.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download Gay - Snow Blind, Scene 4 - Alessandro Katz, Jack Ganley Hd

Cody Seiya - Ep. 103

業界初出演!とは思えないほどの変� �ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中� ��っと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢で きず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ� ��しがってました【モザなし】

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cody Seiya - Ep. 103

Steamy Encounter

Studio: Gayroom

I met Duncan at the spa. He was so hot I couldnt help but flirt with the guy. My dick was pulsing, throbbing for some ass. We began our make-out session and I started to suck his yummy cock. I gave him a fuck hell remember....

Duration: 24:01
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Steamy Encounter
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05067 секунды с 9 запросами