Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Attack - Jill Kassidy Fucks During Interview messina

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Raw Attack
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Reality, POV, straight, caucasian, doggy style, open mouth facial
Video language: English
Jill Kassidy's natural talent for making everything look erotic is apparent during the post-scene interview. The naughty girl is still naked despite finishing her scene moments ago. Jill looks irresistible with her perky tits and bushy pussy out in the open. She smilingly answers all the questions we have for her. All the talking and giggling made Jill all wet and horny. It only takes her a couple of questions and she has a dick in her mouth again. She sucks the big cock before guiding it into her cunt. Jill bends over on the couch and lets the man fuck her doggystyle. Moans of pleasure fill the room as the horny couple bangs in multiple positions. The lucky stud keeps fucking Jill until he cums on her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Attack - Jill Kassidy Fucks During Interview

Jacklyn Sarov

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Jacklyn loves photography and hiking in the mountains, so she shares beautiful pictures she's taken of craggy peaks and tranquil lakes. Removing her top to reveal her lacy see-through bralette, she explains that she wore her sisters' hand-me-down B-cup bras growing up. When she first bought her own in college, she was surprised to learn that she needs a size DDD. She caresses her lush bare breasts, then puts on her hiking hat and backpack, wearing only her floral-print panties. After pulling them down to reveal all of her rubenesque curves, she happily describes a nude camping trip: "It was really freeing to fully be myself, with nothing covering me, and enjoy nature!"Jacklyn uses her selfie stick to take sexy photos with her legs open, getting closeups of the downy hair covering her pussy, and the tampon string between her labia. Her eyes sparkle behind her nerdy-cute glasses, as she reveals her secret adventures dating couples. She enjoys being welcomed into the sex life of two people who already know what they like, and also: "you get twice the attention!" So far, she's only fingered the woman, while having sex with the man, but she's ready to go further: "I'd like to lick her pussy and kiss it, while he's behind me" she sighs, as she touches herself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacklyn

Время генерации страницы 0.21694 секунды с 9 запросами