View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 10:21 AM   #1478
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley Cobourg

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent… preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute…
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they’re held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints…
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

New Sensations - MILF Stories Still Sexy vol.2 - Scene 1 Pisgah Forest

Release Year: 2024
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: James Deen, Kaylani Lei
Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Asian, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, dark hair
Video language: English
Then she lays back to start stroking your cock. James alternates from stroking your cock with her feet, and jerking it with her hands.
Duration: 29:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - MILF Stories Still Sexy vol.2 - Scene 1

White Lingerie Drummond Island

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Busty German MILF Birgitta has an amateur threesome with two friends Antoine

Cast: Birgitta (EU) (48)
Genres: Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, MILF, Threesome, Stockings, Nice Ass, Cum on Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blonde MILF, Dress, German, German MILF, Hard Fuck
Busty German MILF Birgitta has an amateur threesome with two friends. Big Tits MILF gets fucked in threesome.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty German MILF Birgitta has an amateur threesome with two friends

Beautiful curvy*mature*Suzie loves playing with her trimmed pussy Gilmanton Iron Works

Cast: Suzie (41)
Genres: BBW. Big breasts. Big ass. Masturbation. Solo. Toys. Dildo. Vibrator. Clitsucker. Mature. Beautiful. Nylons. Big Natural tits. Big Tits. Dress. Fingering. Huge Tits. Big Ass Mature. Big Ass MILF. Redhead. Saggy Tits. Skirt. Upskirt. Natural Tits. Big Tits
Busty, hot and sexy and very beautiful… Suzie (41) is an elegant stunner from Scotland with a perfect MILF body and a supermodel face who loves to fuck and show off!
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5388kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful curvy*mature*Suzie loves playing with her trimmed pussy

Hot Super Perfect Vip Exclusive Collection Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 1. Blue Mound

Release Year: 2024
Today Milf Gigi gets a little break from all of the extremely tight damsel in distress bondage she's known for. She slips into a silky spandex catsuit and corset, and I strap a nice comfy leather muzzle gag on her. I anchor the "D" ring of the gag to the ceiling and begin to tie her all up nice and tight with shiny nylon rope. Once she is strictly bound from head to toe, I lay her down on the floor and pull her up into a nice tightly arched hogtie.

Total size: 2.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Super Perfect Vip Exclusive Collection Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 1.

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2 New Manchester

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09424 секунды с 9 запросами