View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 01:21 PM   #65795
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jayden Marcos and Phoenix Ocean

Jayden Marcos and Phoenix Ocean

In this member fantasy from Mike R., Phoenix Ocean is visited by sexy delivery boy Jayden Marcos, and their days both become just a little more interesting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5077kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jayden Marcos and Phoenix Ocean

Mathew Davids Barebacks Johny Cruz

Studio: Uk Naked Men

Another explosive first time barebacker ( infact his first scene ever) six foot, pale, toned and hung, this uncut stud couldnt wait to get his hands on - tongue IN and fat cock all the way IN - Johny Cruz. Mathew Davids a smouldering, masculine lad with an exhibitionist streak and a taste for the boys, Johnys met his match as he takes that jumbo tool into his hot, willing hole. Mathews taking no priers, though hes sweet and nervous at first hes soon pounding that hot, fuzzy peach into sopping submission. Johnys a passionate and very flexible bottom with legs that really spread for that raw dick. The horny lads fuck all over the bed, Johnys moaning for more as Mathew slams again and again deep into his hot, aching sphincter until hes squirting all over Johnys muscular thigh and sliding right back in there to keep emptying his balls into Johnys hole. But Johnys revenge for his aching battered bum hole is sweet ( and sticky) as he drenches Mathews handsome face in jet after jet of steaming jazz. Mmmm Juicy and nasty!

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download Mathew Davids Barebacks Johny Cruz

Lee Fox, Damien Dreik And Jack Dawson

Studio: BareAdventures

Which would you prefer, two twinks having a massage, or three twinks fucking faces? Thats what we thought. Damien Dreik, Lee Foxx and Jack Dawson are soon giving us what we want, with Lees hot young body fucking into Jacks cute face as Damien gets down on Jacks stiff dick, all sharing the best assets they have in one damn hot threeway! Each twink has hot smooth abs, big dicks and peachy butts ripe for fucking and sharing, with the most insatiable of sexual appetites. The angles we get will make your dick truly expand and youll be crying out to join in this melee of raw twink sex. Damien takes Jack up the ass first, he lifts his nicely hairy leg up to his shoulder and gives us and him unrivaled access to the perfect hole of his. As they all fuck and thrust it just makes their bodies look even sexier but knowing that they are all enjoying the best three-way bareback fuck makes it just even...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:00
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V7, 2610kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

Download Lee Fox, Damien Dreik And Jack Dawson

Trent Olsen, Devin Trez And Mr Cali

Studio: Blacks On Boys

Here I am home from college for the holidays and my parents away and what am I doing? Just banging away on my phone as usual. What I really want to do is get banged myself... bad. Do I dare try to hook up with the man I have always dreamed of? A big black man that can make me feel like the little slut I dream of. The guys on this Black Meet site sure are hot....and this one says says he can travel. I think that means come to see me... like here at my parents house... do I dare? Oh god yes! Look at his cock. I need a black cock like that so bad... maybe this one time... maybe... I will just give him my number and see. Oh my god he said YES! Oh shit and he wants to bring a friend too... I am gonna be such a slut.

Duration: 35:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trent Olsen, Devin Trez And Mr Cali

Jay T

Studio: Reality Dudes

I saw hot gardener Jay T hard at work and it got me hard and ready to go! Jay works long, hard hours but only makes about 200 bucks a day, so when I offered him a full days pay to suck my dick and flashed the cash, it didnt take long for him to get right to it! He led me around back to a quiet spot and got on his knees to suck my cock. For another 200 he pulled down his pants and let me fuck his tight muscular ass, and although he seemed worried someone would hear us, that didnt stop him from taking my load on his face and then jerking off till he came.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 206.3 MB

Download Jay T
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05294 секунды с 9 запросами