Old 04-04-2024, 05:04 PM   #65807
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Preston Gets His Breeding Badge - D Arclyte And Preston Gray

Preston Gets His Breeding Badge - D Arclyte And Preston Gray

Studio: Manupfims

D Archlyte is sitting at home on his sofa, toying with a wooden spoon, thinking about spanking some boy butt with it when someone knocks on his door.
Young Preston Gray is standing at his door in his Boy Scout uniform. Preston had heard from his buddy Buck Wright that he earned his Breeding Badge at this address. Preston doesnt know what that badge is for, but he knows he wants one.
D rolls his eyes and drags the Boy Scout inside. He spanks his tiny ass with the spoon, then puts the spoon in Prestons mouth to bite on while he goes to down making his little ass red with his bare hands.
Now, Im going to put my cock in your ass, and fuck you until I cum in your ass.... Thats how you get your Breeding Badge...
D stands over the sheepish Boy Scout and tells him to feel his bulge. You might wanna get to know it.... Its about to go in your ass...
He bends Preston over and plugs him with his hard cock. Hes nice and lets the Boy Scout open his ass up to the cock before he pounds him hard.
He fucks Preston in a few postitions, chocking him from time to time, then finally blows his load in the Boy Scouts ass.
Thats how you get a Breeding Badge...
Whats a fisting badge, Mister...?
D kicks him out of his home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Preston Gets His Breeding Badge - D Arclyte And Preston Gray

Paddy O.Brian Fucks Ray Diaz

I could see my work had paid off as his hole was nice and open and dripping precum and spit.

Duration: 29:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1838kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 424.4 MB

Download Paddy O.Brian Fucks Ray Diaz

Rhyheim Shabazz fucks Sammy

I was almost instantly warmed up at the sight of that line and the line of his ass cheeksat least.

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3926kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 715.9 MB

Download Rhyheim Shabazz fucks Sammy

Campsite

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Luke Desmond, Joe-bondi
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Outdoors, Big Dicks

Exploring the English countryside, Australian blond beauty Joe Bondies across dark haired, pale skinned Luke taking a break from his campsite, leaning against a tree and playing with his growing bulge. Hiding behind some bushes, Joe gets his dick out and strokes it in turn. Peeling off his hot boxers, Luke's dick is exposed in full glory, and it's amazingly huge!! Joe's hunger for this massive dick gets too much, and within seconds, he's next to Luke, bent over and sucking on the impressive length as far as his young mouth can get on to it. Turning Luke on so much he needs to fuck, Joe gets it hard up that smooth tight hole, stretching him wide open, further than ever before, wide and deep, he yelps as Luke gets the speed and rhythm up. Bouncing on top of his new found fuck buddy, Joe lets Luke loose on his butt, the close-up action and sheer size of this dick will get you throbbing hard and green with envy!!

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6129kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Campsite

Hot Fucking of Basicxbat & Vancestephens 1080p

Studio: onlyfans
Cast: Basicxbat, Vancestephens
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Was walking by Whatsaneboy1 's place and he saw me on Grindr and invited me up to see hi rooftop. Pretty good view if you ask me.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Basicxbat & Vancestephens 1080p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07975 секунды с 9 запросами