View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 02:46 AM   #283
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,693 раз(а) в 12,649 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default File Name ZH20160417 Lizbette Huerta Room And Board I.mp4

File Name : ZH-2016-04-17 - Lizbette Huerta - Room And Board I.mp4
File Size : 26.74 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:11

Lizbette Huerta is a sweet woman with an enlightened and open-minded view on life. In the video, she describes important experiences that came about from simply walking down the sidewalk in Los Angeles. That is what I love about this city and more importantly, about this age. All of our diverse, cultural backgrounds and views are coming together through technology and forming a new culture. A smarter and more-informed way of looking at the world. A philosophy for how to live based on scientific knowledge and provable facts. A modern day guidebook to help us preserve our species, not an ancient text that only a fraction of us agree with. Religion 2.0. You don't have to kneel, bow or pray to anyone in this modern church. You just have to not be a dick.

======
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (04-19-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.04379 секунды с 9 запросами