luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Corbin Fisher - Eli Explores Oakley

Corbin Fisher - Eli Explores Oakley

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Oakley's a super fun guy to have around and as friendly as could be, and had also mentioned when we first had him out he loves sex and thinks he's pretty good at it. Well, we'll all be the judges of that (along with Eli, of course).

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Corbin Fisher - Eli Explores Oakley

Lollipop & Cocks for Twinks: Dustin Revees & Vince Faulkner 1080p

Cast: Dustin Revees, Vince Faulkner
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Dustin Revees and Vince Faulkner are sitting on the bed and the boys look sweet and sexy together as they share that long lollipop. It's a little like a cock and that inspires them to whip out their surprisingly big dicks and get to sucking. The oral is a tantalizing thing to watch and the mouths work those schlongs with passion. Dustin ends up rimming Vince with great passion and his tongue does plenty of work to ensure that his cock will enter with ease. The doggy style thrusting is proof that it worked and it includes a bit of hair pulling.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8748kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lollipop & Cocks for Twinks: Dustin Revees & Vince Faulkner 1080p

Alexis is Gangbanged by Gael, Yuri, Marlon jj

I repaid that intensity because it goes without saying that I was just as much into him.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alexis is Gangbanged by Gael, Yuri, Marlon jj

Fan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Curfews, travel restrictions, social distancing, and more! All effects of a global pandemic. For Alex Mecum, this includes losing his job. Down to his last few dollars, Alex decides to make money and interact with fans by opening a JustForFans account. When an innocent but horny neighbor, Thyle Knoxx, follows Alex's account and sees him play with his thick, 8.5" cock - he instantly becomes his #1 fan.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fan

Czechhunter Vol. 469

Studio: Czech Hunter

This was my lucky day. I chose wrong hunting grounds at first, the area was nice but way too calm. It took a while before I met my guy. He was really interesting. This cute blond dude came to Prague because of Pride Parade. He was really into the stuff but mainly for moral and historical reasons. He was also an aspiring businessman... well, he had plans but lacked capital. I could help him with that, so we made a little dirty deal. He was no slut but was obviously interested and curious. My cock was a bit bigger than he expected but he managed quite well. I received one of the best blowjobs ever from him. Then I focused on his adorable clean shaved ass. It was nicely tight, and the guy knew how to handle a cock. Maybe he was a bit disappointed in the end, but my main goal was to satisfy me and not him.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5267kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Czechhunter Vol. 469
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03666 секунды с 9 запросами