View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:32 PM   #65823
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Brad and the Policeman

Brad and the Policeman

Josh was absolutely full of surprises when he flipped upside down and positioned his ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

Download Brad and the Policeman

Welcome to LA, Downtown, Ep.6

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Angel Santiago, Tyler Wolf, Zane Porter
Genres: Anal Oral, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Angel decides to seduce Tyler by giving him a lap dance. Not only is Tyler intrigued, but Zane becomes distracted as well. By the end of the dance Tyler has a hard dick slapping in his face.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3464kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 779.5 MB

Download Welcome to LA, Downtown, Ep.6

Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Michaels
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

it's pretty crazy to think what a mess I'd gotten myself into by the time my interview started. I was so nervous; my stomach was churning.

I kept telling myself that nothing was worth this level of anxiety. If I was right for The Order, they'd see my potential and sign me up as an Apprentice. There was nothing in God's name that I'd be able to do to change their minds once they were made up.

But then, my own mind started playing tricks. If I presented as some sort of neurotic snowflake, I'd instantly put them off and I'd be back on that train to nowhere before I could pack my bags. And, of course, the more I tried to fight the nerves, the more nervous I became.

I walked into the chamber and was almost blinded. Sunlight was streaming in through the whitest of white, floor-to-ceiling curtains which covered every wall. And sitting in the middle of the space, on a fancy silver chair, was a man I assumed was Master Drayke. He was dressed entirely in white, in a beautifully fitted suit, which seemed to cling to his body, complimenting every one of his features. He was dark-skinned and dark-eyed. His forehead was etched with lines, which gave him a quality of sternness I have seldom found myself so instantly drawn to. There was something about him which excited me deeply.

He asked me troubling questions about my sex life. I was shocked. I felt incredibly uncomfortable. Essentially, he wanted to know if I was attracted to men and I couldn't tell him the truth, because I don't really know what the truth is. In all honesty, I've not slept with anyone, male or female. But, you know, I have had thoughts.

So I lied and told Master Drayke that I'd never so much as thought about having sex with another man which was ironic because the more he probed, the more I realized I was thinking about having it with him.

Then I ended up in a whole heap of trouble when he asked me if I'd be willing to prove what I was saying. Of course, I dutifully told him I was happy to, and he instantly instructed me to take my shirt off. I sprung to my feet, removing my shirt and tie while trying to figure out where all this weirdness was heading. Was this the start of some terrible, humiliating punishment? I tried to style it out by looking at him with as much coolness as I could muster, but he just stared back with an intensity which actually took my breath away.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

Download Apprentice Michaels - Chapter 1 - The Interview And The Calling

Oral Talent

Dante's hot skinny body deserves worship. That's why Rafael is the perfect match for a glorious sucking session. Rafael's moth is prepared to go all over Dante's toned bod, spending the necessary time on Dante's cock and tight asshole. Lucky for Rafael, Dante has some creamy load to reward him for his talent.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Oral Talent

Laying Layton

Allow them to take you on one of the hottest journeys through dream land that you could ever imagine.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 944.2 MB

Download Laying Layton
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08153 секунды с 9 запросами