View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:12 AM   #4954
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unconventional therapy has Harley crying and moaning Weyers Cave

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.
O.T. has recommended a highly successful, but rather unorthodox form of therapy for Harley's problem. He wants to use exposure therapy on her and, once she is under his control, delve as deep as he can get into her subconscious fears and desires to find out where the two overlap. Harley is wary, but she's also so desperate to get her issue taken care of that she is willing to try just about anything proposed to her. She lies back on the couch and within a few minutes O.T. has her very relaxed.
With her eyes open but glazed, it is up to O.T. to do whatever he needs, or wants to do to Harley.She follows every command he gives her and in no time he has her on her knees with her legs spread and her neck and limbs tied to all the corners of the couch with rope. He slips a hook inside her pussy and starts to tear into her ass with a flogger. Harley may be relaxed, but she responds to each blow like she is loving it. She continues to cry out with the use of the cane and when the whip lashes across her tits. It's too soon to tell if it's helping Harley, but it's certainly doing some good for O.T. The rest of her treatment will be even more intense.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unconventional therapy has Harley crying and moaning

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Catalina

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey The Squirting Sinner Partlow

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Luckily for her, Mother Superior Rain DeGrey is here to set her straight upon the path of righteousness. She is here to save our sinner.
Duration: 48:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah Fox, Rain DeGrey The Squirting Sinner

Spi Media New Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Hot Collection. Part 2. Meredosia

Studio: Spi Media
Their main focus in these film are woman dominating men & wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also bondage, Bdsm, torture and domination.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spi Media New Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Hot Collection. Part 2.

Suspiria Grapeland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspiria

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising San Nicolas de los Garza

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Punished at the Border part 1 Ellisville

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Linny Lace tries to smuggle something into a country that has strict rules against it. She meets with the very strict border officer, Veronica Ricci, who shows Linny exactly how the discipline is dished out with this offense in her country.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03188 секунды с 9 запросами