View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:20 AM   #1384
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chair of Vulnerability Kurume

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
You know...like flame throwers and explosives or power tools with abrasive modifications or the bone chilling shower of water... the sounds of metal scraping on metal and flesh and the unmistakable sound of a large sickle being honed of its rust before being dragged across her skin.
Dehumanized, weighed down, bound, wet, cold and then suddenly burning, pressured to perform and entertain, tired, hungry and challenged at every point. A truly spectacular vision to witness as this interaction unfolds organically.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair of Vulnerability

Suspiria Sundown

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspiria

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 New Maryland

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Abigail Dupree Wolf

Slave Anal Training is a tradition to condition a slave for better sodomy in the BDSM Lifestyle.
IF you have the need to see anal slavery, sodomy or just simple anal play in the Master⁄slave lifestyle OR you are having desires to serve a Master OR you want to learn more about owning a consensual anal slave THEN you are at the right place!
Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree

The Cane Bet part 2 Grand Bay

Release Year: 2023
After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms. Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 2

The Cane Bet part 1 Battlement Mesa

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 1

Punished at the Border part 1 Snover

Linny Lace tries to smuggle something into a country that has strict rules against it. She meets with the very strict border officer, Veronica Ricci, who shows Linny exactly how the discipline is dished out with this offense in her country.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03666 секунды с 9 запросами