View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:40 AM   #1496
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Destruction of Cadence Lux York

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Handler ,Fingering ,Straight ,Destruction ,shaved ,white ,BDSM ,toned ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Cadence reached out and said that she need some therapy, and that only The Pope could cure her. She needed it to be rough, but not like usual; a lot rougher than that. We experience this quite often, when the models need to get the devil out and this is the only way they know how to in a healthy way. The cathartic feeling that calms them only comes from a brutal session with The Pope. Cadence begins in a standing position with a burlap sack over her head. Her legs are spread and she is totally helpless. There is not going to be a warm up today because what is going to happen is so brutal that it’s a waste of time to do so. Her flesh glows a bright red as it falls under an assault from the leather floggers and whips. She has a maniacal laugh that grounds her, but we know that she is terrified and this is the only response her body will allow in this moment. Next Cadence is in a doggy position with a large bowl in front of her. The Pope enters and fills it with water, then begins the of tormenting her again. This time she is being dunked in between the beatings. She starting to break, but The Pope keeps her right on the edge. In the final scene we have her on a fucking machine and before he even touches her, we see Cadence staring to crack under the pressure. A massive zipper is applied to her flesh and then covered in hot wax. The machine is still sliding in and out of her pussy and the orgasm is powerful on it’s own, but ripping the zipper off at the exact moment will ensure extreme suffering. There are lots of tears and even sobbing, but one ting is for sure. Cadence is leaving a lot stronger than she was when she arrived.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Destruction of Cadence Lux

Hogtied - Katt Anomia - Taken, Tied And Tormented Hawk Point

Adorable little slut Katt Anomia wanders down the wrong dark alley and is taken by big, bad man. The little adventurer is tied up and at the hands of a masked pervert and has the time of her life doing it.
Duration: 45:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9672kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Katt Anomia - Taken, Tied And Tormented

Himekishi Olivia Part 1 Gloversville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: virgin, anime, orc, , oral, dark elf, swimsuit, creampie
Aspiring to conquer the world, or at least most of it, to some extent he succeeds and he captures the Princess. Through blackmail, he puts her in front of a difficult choice, surrender or I will destroy your kingdom. In return, he will promise not to touch her, at least until she herself asks for it. Of course, she was not going to agree, until the moment she found out that her sister was being tormented by orcs in the dungeon and in order to save her sister she had to give the evil prince a massage, of course I was joking, surrender to this scoundrel. "Even if it's pretty" One question torments the princess, how the orcs were able to capture the fortress, the answer to this question will be in the continuation of the series where we will meet the elf who let the enemies into the fortress. What she got in return, or better to say what she gets, we will soon find out!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Himekishi Olivia Part 1

Kink Device Bondage x265 Vol One, Part 3 Dzidzantun

Seasoned submissive pro's love getting dished massive loads of punishment in the adult film world. These filthy sluts have been smacked, slapped, and fucked every conceivable hole in every way over the course of their careers. "The Pope" uses his arsenal of water, hooks, tit-mangling, gags and all implementations of torment at his disposal to taunt sluts and turn them into drooling piles of spent whores.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.8 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kink Device Bondage x265 Vol One, Part 3

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Fort Wainwright

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Charlee Chaste, - A Slow Burn (2024) North Evans

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Charlee Chaste,
Genres: BDSM
Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi. Charlee begs for permission to cum, but Doll says no. After that, Doll suspends Charlee upside-down and straps a dildo to their head. Doll slides the dildo inside her pussy and makes Charlee fuck her with it. Doll uses more rope and suspends Charlee in an upright position with legs spread. She stuffs Charlee’s panties in their mouth, hits them with a leather toy, and fucks them with a strap-on. In the final scene, Charlee is suspended upside down again while Doll cums hard using a vibrator.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlee Chaste, - A Slow Burn (2024)

Fresh meat charlie forde australian Squirter Walkertown

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Charlie is a sexy blonde slut from Australia that is dying to get tied up and tormented. She tells us that she’s quite the squirter too, so it’s time for The Pope to glove up and get to work. First, Charlie is in a chair with her legs bound together and pulled up pushing her body back into the chair. Her arms are in a TK and secured behind her, and now that she is helpless, it’s time to test this slut’s abilities. The crop is the implement of choice, and The Pope inflicts damage quickly and precisely with it. First her feet, and then her ass before pressing a vibe against her clit to start the water works of the squirting orgasms. Next, Charlie is in an inverted suspension that employs a Futo but is supported with a waist harness to help with weight distribution. Her other leg is pulled out and restrained to expose her wet pussy. Her flesh is tenderized with a flogger before bringing back the crop to hit all of the sensitive areas. Nipple clamps are added just to top of the suffering and then her pussy is drained of its juices with more squirting orgasms. The final position has Charlie on her back with her feet tied together, her knees pulled down beside her, and her hands above her head and out of the way. The sole purpose of this position is to drain her of every fucking drop of her sweet cunt nectar. Squirting orgasm after squirting orgasm happen until there is nothing left for her to expel from her cunt.
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh meat charlie forde australian Squirter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04199 секунды с 9 запросами