Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Handsome men

Handsome men

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

When you have two classically handsome men like Justin Matthews and Ty Santana in your presence, you have to photograph them every which way you can. Well, at least that's what I think.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3279kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Handsome men

TwinkTop - Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Grant Ducati and Tyler Saint

Being new to the team, I do everything I can think of to keep my hands clean and be as helpful as one can possibly be. Thankfully, I have started developing a strong kinship with my fellow coaches, especially Coach Banner. I was swiftly becoming his right-hand man and I feel good about that. He seems well-liked by the other young athletes, and I'm hoping some of that rubs off on me.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TwinkTop - Grant Ducati - Chapter 2 - Staying Behind

Colt Hot Bods Scene 2 - Berke Banks, Danny Drake

Studio: Colt

Get ready for a heaping helping for fresh man-meat as Colt Man Danny Drake debuts in a mid-Summer backyard romp with the hung and hirsute Berke Banks. The action begins with ample amounts of mutual man-handling and cock grinding. With his thick muscles and a big meaty dick swinging between his legs, Danny shows off his HOT BOD as Berke gets down on his knees to worship at the altar of cock, and Danny's cock just loves all the attention. But its not just Danny's cock that likes all the attention. after a generous amount of oral reciprocation, Danny mounts up on a nearby garden bench and offers his hot muscled butt for the taking. Berke delivers a deep and satisfying fuck, pounding his thick swollen dick in that hot muscled ass. Face to face, these guys pound and jackhammer their cocks to completion, hosing each other down in thick flowing pools of cum.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 455.2 MB

Download Colt Hot Bods Scene 2 - Berke Banks, Danny Drake

WilliamHiggins - Borek Sokol, Jarmil Sladky and Filip Sladky

Genres: Jocks, Harcore, Bareback

What a great trio of guys we have in Borek Sokol, Jarmil Sladky and Filip Cerny. We find them in the garden, with Borek doing a photo shoot, using the others as his models. As he takes the photos Borek tells them to kiss. Then Filip and Jarmil remove their undies and start to wank each other's cocks. Borek goes in close with the video camera as Jarmil drops to his knees and sucks on Filip's big cock. Filip then drops down so that he can suck on Jarmil's hard cock. Borek reaches out for that cock and waves it in Filip's face. Filip wanks himself as he sucks on Jarmil, with Borek filming all the while. Borek gets so horny watching them that he is soon naked and hard too. Filip wanks Jarmil, whose mouth is full of Borek's cock. Then Filip leans over and starts to suck too. Borek is standing and filming as his cockis worked on by Filip.

Then Jarmil starts sucking it again and Filip slides down to suck him too. As Filip goes back to suck on Borek Jarmil starts to play with his hot ass. He soon has his cock deep inside Filip's ass, fucking him good and hard. Borek moves, so that Filip can suck him, while taking Jarmil's dick. That cock stretches Filip's hole real good as Borek films from underneath. Then Borek wants some ass too and changes place with Jarmil. He keeps filming as he fucks Filip's eager hole. Another change around has Filip on his side, being dicked nice and deep by Jarmil, and sucking Borek some more. Jarmil wants some cock in his ass, so he takes a ride on Borek's throbbing dick as Filip sucks him. Jarmil then kneels over Fili[ and shoots his sticky cum. He sucks on Borek's cock as Filip wanks himself until his cum squirts up his body. Last to cum is Borek, still filming, as he shoots his load all over Jarmil's chest. Three hot guys having a great time together.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download WilliamHiggins - Borek Sokol, Jarmil Sladky and Filip Sladky

Colin Merp - Episode 23

限定配信イケメンの友だちとハメ撮� �撮影!リアルなプライベート撮影で� ��ので、いつもとは違う感じになって ます。しかも、彼がハメ撮り配信初� �てで、本編には目線モザイクありま� ��ん!!

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 811.7 MB

Download Colin Merp - Episode 23
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04447 секунды с 9 запросами