Old 04-05-2024, 01:29 PM   #39047
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Piece of Pie Man

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Piece of Pie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Ring Gag, Pain, Torture, Fire, Flogging, Spitting, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with insex at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit. 314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her. Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piece of Pie

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3 Tuscola

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots that are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

The Destruction of Cadence Lux Fruitland Park

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Handler ,Fingering ,Straight ,Destruction ,shaved ,white ,BDSM ,toned ,Humiliation
Cadence reached out and said that she need some therapy, and that only The Pope could cure her. She needed it to be rough, but not like usual; a lot rougher than that. We experience this quite often, when the models need to get the devil out and this is the only way they know how to in a healthy way. The cathartic feeling that calms them only comes from a brutal session with The Pope. Cadence begins in a standing position with a burlap sack over her head. Her legs are spread and she is totally helpless. There is not going to be a warm up today because what is going to happen is so brutal that it’s a waste of time to do so. Her flesh glows a bright red as it falls under an assault from the leather floggers and whips. She has a maniacal laugh that grounds her, but we know that she is terrified and this is the only response her body will allow in this moment. Next Cadence is in a doggy position with a large bowl in front of her. The Pope enters and fills it with water, then begins the of tormenting her again. This time she is being dunked in between the beatings. She starting to break, but The Pope keeps her right on the edge. In the final scene we have her on a fucking machine and before he even touches her, we see Cadence staring to crack under the pressure. A massive zipper is applied to her flesh and then covered in hot wax. The machine is still sliding in and out of her pussy and the orgasm is powerful on it’s own, but ripping the zipper off at the exact moment will ensure extreme suffering. There are lots of tears and even sobbing, but one ting is for sure. Cadence is leaving a lot stronger than she was when she arrived.
Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Destruction of Cadence Lux

House Party Donna Heath Springs

In the following scene, she gets double penetrated in doggie while taking a throat full of cocks.
Duration: 48:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Party Donna

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising Smith River

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Submissive Pleasure Perfect Gold Vip Wonderfull Collection. Part 1. Bilaspur

This tutorial includes quick single-column and double-column ties for fucking on a bed, look. including applying these ties to spread-eagle, doggy-style, or extreme missionary positions.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Pleasure Perfect Gold Vip Wonderfull Collection. Part 1.

Emma And Abigail - Whips Welts And Screams Philmont

The grand finale sees Abigail and Emma suffer under the vicious whips of the inimitable Alebeard and Jt.
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 680.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma And Abigail - Whips Welts And Screams

Время генерации страницы 0.04363 секунды с 9 запросами