Old 04-05-2024, 01:37 PM   #39068
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gabriella Paltrova, Mia Li (The Favorite Slave) Eunice

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
She earns every one of them as she tries to figure out her lessons while getting fucked hard in tight bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella Paltrova, Mia Li (The Favorite Slave)

Black n White Lingerie Cassopolis

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.
Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black n White Lingerie

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2 Calypso

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Emma Haize, Janice Griffith (Field Promotion of Emma Haize) Bilbao

As soon as he puts the she between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.
Duration: 1:04:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Haize, Janice Griffith (Field Promotion of Emma Haize)

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3 Advance

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Iona Grace, Adrianna Luna (Discipline Lost The Return of the Consort) Conneaut

Some girls can't cum when they are in too much pain but this one can barely stop herself.
Duration: 1:02:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace, Adrianna Luna (Discipline Lost The Return of the Consort)

Woman Wonder is Professor Meat Paws Bondage Captive - Part 1 Dallastown

Woman Wonder is out looking for the Villain, Professor Meat Paws, at the old abandoned Pepper Creek sawmill. It is a large area with many auxiliary buildings. Instead of searching, she tries to call him out, but he remains hidden. She explores an old shed and sees a pile of rope, zipties, and tape. She feels confident that he is indeed hiding somewhere on the property. She is right... Soon after he strips her of her power belt, she is his captive. She is bound hand ballgagged before He carries her over his shoulder to his vehicle. He his captive as he holds up her power belt as he drives. He sometimes reaches back and gropes his bound captive as well to make the drive less boring. It's a long drive down a lot of twisting and turning back dirt roads, but they finally arrive at his lair. Woman Wonder is dragged out of the side door and pushed up against his vehicle. Her elbows are drawn together and tied tight. He once again throws her over his shoulder and heads inside. Now the real fun can begin. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Woman Wonder is Professor Meat Paws Bondage Captive - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06130 секунды с 9 запросами