View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:34 PM   #40
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Kenzie is in bed asleep, on her side, under covers, book beside her, bedside lamp on. She is wearing non-sexy panties and a top. I come in wearing PJ bottoms. I undress, stare at her for about
30 seconds. I move the book and pull back covers. I again stare at her for about 30 seconds. I very, very, very, slowly guides her on her back and very, very, very slowly pull open her blouse
and stare again. I slowly pull her panties off. She is now on her back with her legs spread. I then get on top of her guiding my cock into her. Her eyes pop open and opens her mouth to scream. I
clamp my hand over her mouth and really slam into her. I really slam in and out of her until I cum. After I cum, I kiss her and stroke her hair for about a minute and then leaves. Kenzie curls
up into a ball crying.
Daughter is sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I walk up behind her, not talking and then I start rubbing her shoulders. Kenzie tenses up/freezes, I start telling her how beautiful
she is and how much I love her. Kenzie does not move or make a sound but starts crying silently. I lift her up so that she is leaning over the table and I kick her chair away. She bursts into
tears and sobs loudly...

Kenzie Reeves , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , slut , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:47:13
Size - 804 mb

https://fboom.me/file/2e6a545902c36/KR-iFCD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03477 секунды с 9 запросами