Old 04-05-2024, 03:54 PM   #20919
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stud tops twink bottoms Chennai

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Eurocreme, Eurocreme Collection
Cast: Ben Slater, Ryan Morgan, Chris Brady, Brock Devonshire, Billy Forrest, Sanchez Viva, Michail Asky, Nicolas Corsi, Chris Cloony, Paul Rover, Andrew Dean, David James, Bill Slade, Robbie G., Anthony Thomas, Lee Jaguar, Korben David, Robin Hyde, Sebastian Cou
Genres: Bareback 50 %, European, Horsehung, Military, Muscles, Twinks, Big Dicks, Cum Eating, Deep Throating, Facial Cumshots, Hairy, Oral Sex, Orgy, Anal Sex
Six scenes stuffed full of smooth young twinks being dominated by hard and rough studs in great and group sex. If you like seeing young things getting their holes used and abused by muscular tops then sit back and let this DVD take you there! Includes scenes from "Dream Boy", "Pri Fuckers", "Raw Recruits", "Soldier Boy", "Hung" and "Rent Boy".
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:20
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stud tops twink bottoms

Guys Night In Laguna Hills

Cast: Joe Gillis, Manuel Scalco
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Rimming, Muscles, Hairy, Daddy, DILF, Fetish (Suits, Sheer Socks), Tattoo, Big Dicks, Uncu
Video language: English
Joe Gillis and Manuel Scalco, colleagues at a high-stress firm, are having a guys' night in with plans on watching the football game. While chatting before the game begins, Joe starts to subtly flirt with the Spanish stud, Manuel. At first, Manuel assumes that Joe is just being funnier than usual.When the game begins, Manuel confesses that he is not really a big fan of sports. In fact, he watches football because he likes watching the men and their bulges on the field. As luck would have it, the TV loses power and turns off. Unable to fix the TV, Joe's invitation to watch the game turns out to be a disaster - or does it? Manuel seizes the opportunity to invite Joe to play with his bulge and turn the night into a hot co-worker play session!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys Night In

Virgin No More Bloomsbury

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sasha Akunin, Scott Bennett, Adam Archuleta, Ariel Vanean, Gino Mosca, Jaco Van Sant, Todd Rosset
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateurs, Big Dicks, Uncut Cocks, Blonds, Rimming
"Gorgeous rookies Scott Bennet, Gino Mosca and Sasha Akunin indulge their desires and explore the pleasures of man-on-man sex for the very first time with seasoned Bel Ami boys Virgin No More 4. they learn all about the art of kissing men, blow jobs, fucking and so much more now that they're virgins no more!" (Editor's note: While this title has the bareback keyword, Virgin No More 4 includes a mixture of bareback and condom scenes.)
Duration: 1:24:14
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin No More

The Gardener's Secret Chalmers

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gardener's Secret

Samuel Decker and Don Putao Bareback Hino

Hot and horny, these boys are up for some steamy sex play. You can only image what happens next, but you don't need to. Check it out for yourself....
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samuel Decker and Don Putao Bareback

Blue Jean Buddies Ruidoso

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Quentin Gainz and new boy toy Trevor Laster are stripped down to nothing but their denim as they explore each others bodies. Quentin takes his time to appreciate Trevor's stunning body, admitting that Trevor can fill out a pair of jeans like no one's business. But if you know Quentin at all, you know he thinks Trevor's pants would look much better crumpled up on the floor, so he peels his handsome stud out of his britches and has his way with him, as they 69 each other. Trevor downs Quentin's cock while Quentin alternates between Trevor's balls and his hole, finally laying him back against a pillow and tongue fucking Trevor before sitting up to plunge his raw cock deep inside.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4119kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Jean Buddies

RandyBlue - Jordan Starr and Paul Wagner Red Creek

Release Year: 2023
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jordan Starr, Paul Wagner
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming
Jordan Starr makes his RandyBlue debut in a sensually passionate flip-fuck with Paul Wagner that flows like honey! As they make out like longtime lovers, Jordan easily transitions to sucking Paul, who subtly puts down the marker he's in charge. No matter what position they're in Paul makes sure Jordan's mouth hardy ever leaves his cock. After some 69 action in which Paul plays with Jordan's hole, he lays him out and drills him, always coming close to hard fucking but keeping things on the sensual side. They form an even deeper connection when Paul fucks Jordan on his back and their gazes are fixated on the other. And yet, Paul is ready to switch it up, still in control as he sucks Jordan and even as rides his big dick untii Jordan has other ideas. Jordan expresses his desire to fuck Paul on his back. Then, the dynamic shifts between these true verse guys. Jordan fucks Paul with the same lighter touch and brings them both close to cumming, but they lie back together to finish. Of course, Paul shoots his big load while kissing Jordan and helps him get off by licking his balls. It leaves them both drenched in cum and sweat and very content in this state.
Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue - Jordan Starr and Paul Wagner

Время генерации страницы 0.28506 секунды с 9 запросами