View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 06:54 AM   #4958
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Malice Elberton

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jewell Marceau, James Mogul
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Latex, Toys
Video language: English
Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information. Gagged, groped, and tortured Jewell is determined not to give into to this mysterious stranger who knows all too much, no matter how much he humiliates her. her to undress, the stranger spreads her legs so he can have full access to her juicy pussy. Jewell begs and pleads with the stranger, but to no avail she still must endure many scary bondage predicaments and vunerable sexual advances. Finally a window of opportunity for escape presents itself and Jewell immediately heads towards freedom. But just at the last moment as she realizes she is free and clear, something inside her makes her want to stay. Finally deciding she wants to be kept as a rubber, bound sex slave, Jewell puts her latex attire back on, attaches her chain back to her collar and awaits her new master. Then his true identity is revealed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malice

No Really, It's Not About You Kaufbeuren

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Really, It's Not About You

Secondary Screaming Fort Harrison

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Catsuit Car Ride Riberalta

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Car Ride

Dairy Hodge

The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan.Oh the country life. By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dairy

Cowgirl Live part 1 Gold Bar

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

Change of Plans Kure

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Maxine X showed up thinking today was the day she got the roughest fuck of her life. Sometimes there is a change of plans. Instead it was the day she went through the roughest rope bondage she has ever seen. She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.
Format: m4v
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Change of Plans
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09905 секунды с 9 запросами