View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 12:02 PM   #577
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage Time Naper

In this double feature film, Master Shadrack invites Ashley Fires into his dungeon to play with two of his female submissives. The first part has the two gals Madeline Blue and Mistress; tied back to back on a bondage bench with their arms suspended above, leaving them very vulnerable to slapping, flogging, cropping and tickling which really get their attention! As a reward, Ashley and Shadrack bring them both to screaming orgasms. In the second part, just one of the slaves Mistress Violet remains and is treated to a full 360 degree rotating inverted suspension expertly performed by Master Shadrack while Ashley administers an enthusiastic series of impact play. After the slave completes the full suspension rotation, she is rewarded with a highly energetic orgasm while still in full Shibari suspension.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Time

BrutalSessions - Bondage Grudge Fuck - Ana Foxxx Yangjiang

Ana Foxxx has been teasing Johnny, but not putting out, so we get her tied up and let him get what she’s been keeping from him. Ana is strung up in an inverted ankle suspension with her mouth right at cock level. Johnny enters and begins working her over before using her mouth as a cock receptacle. Her tight pussy is at the perfect height for him to lick it, so he has a little snack while his cock is buried in Ana’s throat. Next, Ana is ass up on a box with her pussy begging to be pounded. Johnny obliges her and fucks her hole mercilessly, as she screams and moans. He continues to dish out corporal punishment in between deep pussy fucking. Ana is now is a side suspension with on leg up exposing her pussy and leaving her mouth available as well. He gets to work slapping this slut around, and then power fucks her pussy and mouth. He uses a vibe to rip massive orgasms form her before moving on to the final position. Her arms are box tied behind her and Johnny throws her around like a piece of meat as he uses her holes one final time. Ana is beat, and can do very little to stop him from taking what he wants.
Duration: 48:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalSessions - Bondage Grudge Fuck - Ana Foxxx

Basking In Bi Vol.3 Ceske Budejovice

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Interracial, Orgy Sex, Party Sex
Video language: English
The three lovely ladies are getting a lot of attention in this update, with all three of them getting pounded, prodded, and even ass slapped! Of course some dudes are getting fucked as well, and blown, and stroked, because this is where all the pop-shots come to play, and by the time this crew has fucked themselves to absolute satisfaction all that man juice has to go somewhere, of course on these babes amazing tits, on their faces, and right on some horny studs as well! At a Bimaxx event the cum is free to go anywhere they damn well please, and after a mega fuck like this there's 8 dudes worth of cum that are going to fly all over the place! Don't miss the conclusion to this party of bisexual freaks all basking in their cum covered, bisexual glory!
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6581kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basking In Bi Vol.3

Rebecca Vanguard Prepped to Be Wrecked Charm

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard Prepped to Be Wrecked

Donovan's Test - Part 1 El Penon

Donovan is a brand new model to FutileStruggles and, as usual, I want to test drive her to see what she can do. The clip starts with Donovan standing with her legs tied spread wide. Hers wrists are tied overhead, pulling her tight body taut. I let her get acclimated before I commence groping and slapping er tits and ass. She whimpers and moans as I play with her stretched body, even turning her around as I please. I crotchrope her and pull up tight on it as I continue slapping her ass. She whimpers with each swat, but it looks like she is enjoying herself a little too much. Let's see what happens when we clamp her nipples and then tie the clamps overhead as well. Donovan whimpers, but judging by her expressions, she is enjoying herself even more. I leave her alone for a short while as I admire my handy work. I soon return with a ballgag, which is promptly strapped in her willing mouth. I step back and enjoy the view once again, but my ultimate goal today is to get her into a strict hogtie. I untie her ankles from the make shift spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan's Test - Part 1

The Queen of Piss Rangia

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Faceslapped, Lick Cum from Floor, Piss , Piss In Mouth, Rimming
Chris wakes up to find a beautiful girl handcuffed to his kitchen table. Well, that is a rare opportunity to get her trained. Angel starts by learning how to properly deepthroat, then gets a huge facial over her beautiful face. She collects all of the cum in shot glass before she it. She will then head to the bathroom for her first piss session. She will get several mouthfuls of piss and will swallow all of them. Angel will then show us what a good asslicker she is, sticking her tongue all the way in Chris' asshole as a prelude to getting fucked hard and swallowing another batch of cum, this time licking it up straight from the tabletop. This extra action gets her really thirsty, so she asked for her favorite - a glass of piss with a some ice and lemon. We can't deny if you ask nicely so we serve her with two full glasses that she chugs down like a pro. There is also a bonus that we won't spoil for you, check it out in the full scene
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Queen of Piss

Southern Strappings Farmland

Release Year: 2024
Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Strappings

Время генерации страницы 0.08158 секунды с 9 запросами