View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 02:11 PM   #39094
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 East Pittsburgh

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Bonnie‘s Day Terryville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Bonnie starts in a combination of a hogtie and worm tie. Her legs are pulled back, but her arms are attached firmly to her sides. Her thumbs are tied with leather across her ass. What an ass it is too. A massive ballgag stretches her mouth obscenely. Elise wastes little time getting her hands on Bonnie and really who can blame her? Bonnie's stockings are cut open at the toe and Elise begins biting and sucking. All Bonnie can do is wiggle and scream into the ball. To make Bonnie more comfortable Elise ties leather around her toes and pulls her into a more severe hogtie. Perfect time for a singletail whip; which elicits even more noise from Bonnie.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie‘s Day

China Doll Arlington

Whatever Alani Pi thought about our live feed before it started, she was probably not expecting so much attention. She is used to getting her beatings in a one-on-one. Now she is getting teamed up on by our entire crew at the same time. We put her into a few of our favorite restraints. The spreader bar keeps her legs wide open so we can see how excited she is getting. The cangue is attached to the ceiling to keep her standing in place. When people like Matt really wind up and swing for the fences there is nothing Alani can do except stand there and brace for impact.
Duration: 53:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: China Doll

Tyler File part 2 Oristano

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

The Grappler (5-4) Ranked 4th londie (0-0) Not ranked Sandoval

Cast: Dee Williams ,Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Lesbian ,Fingering ,white ,Facesitting ,shaved ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Anal
The Grappler is ranked 4th and get the newcomer. Blondie is a never say die, all energy ball of fire. She is feisty and a scrapper. However no with mat experience you can expect exactly what happen. The grappler opens a can of whip ass up on the noob, and gives her a proper welcome in RD 4.
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 954.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grappler (5-4) Ranked 4th londie (0-0) Not ranked

Simone Sonay, Dakota James (Loss of Control) Kuala Kangsar

Release Year: 2024
She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simone Sonay, Dakota James (Loss of Control)

Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky - Punished Red Ass (2024) Artemus

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Strapon
Luna is tied, bent over, wearing a ball gag and collar. She has an anal hook in her ass tied with rope to her neck. Her domme, Vanessa, saunters in and flogs Luna while she squirms. Luna is made to count the beatings until she can’t take any more. Luna lays on her back ready to receive a strap-on pounding. She sucks the dildo and gets it nice and wet before it goes in her ass. Then she is commanded to put as many clothespins as she can fit all over her breasts and nipples. They get yanked on and pulled off for added pain and pleasure. Vanessa stretches Luna’s asshole open with her big strap-on cock, still adding and removing clothespins all the while. Luna receives ass to mouth, choking and gagging on cock. Then Luna has a powerful orgasm from the hitachi while Vanessa plows her ass hard. Vanessa bends over and smothers submissive Luna with her ass, shoving her face deep in. Vanessa gets on her back and commands Luna to lick and tongue fuck her mistress’s hole before opening it up with a glass toy. Vanessa uses the hitachi and vibrates her clit while Luna licks her ass and Vanessa cums hard.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely, Vanessa Sky - Punished Red Ass (2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.09181 секунды с 9 запросами