Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ashley Ryder eurocreme model

Ashley Ryder eurocreme model

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eurocreme Model Collection
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Group Sex, Twinks

Power bottom Ashley gives us his favourite five scenes all under one title, showing how far his butt can be stretched and abused. Squeezing as much into his butt as possible, we have double peration, dildo fun and even food sex!! Taken from a vast selection of films from eurocreme, Ashley has proven he has unique abilities and a hunger for cock like no-one else!!Ashley is one of our British exclusives and has certainly made his mark in each role he's been in. He takes a great role in the new Bulldog XXX film Hung!, where he takes two muscled guys' fists at the same time!! He is an aggressive bottom boy who has the amazing ability to take just about anything up his delicious arse. You won't believe it 'til you see it!! Trust me, there's a lot more to be seen of Ashley Ryder, and this is the place to see every last bit!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ashley Ryder eurocreme model

My little secret vol.2

Studio: AYOR
Cast: Shane Harris, Adam Torres, Justin Fisher, Aiden Keane, Lukas Watkins, Victor Creed, Jayden Scott
Genres: Twink, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Cumhots, Masturbation, Big Cocks

While waiting for a taxi, Shane meets Adam on the street at night, and they both go to Shane's home. Adam falls asleep almost immediately, but he does not go away without sex. Justin sometimes relaxes at his parents' cottage, and there he met a gorgeous boy named Aiden. Both boys will quickly realize that they like the same things in sex. Adam and Lukas are university classmates. Lukas takes his school very seriously, but Adam does not so much. They both think about sex, including this afternoon. Justin works in a car wash in the parking lot of a shopping center. One day a surprise awaits him there - Victor. After almost a year, soccer player Shane will meet with Jayden, a boy whom he met during a soccer game in Slovakia. Jayden fell in love with Shane, and today he is arriving on a visit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:21
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2310kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download My little secret vol.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03976 секунды с 9 запросами