View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 10:41 PM   #19058
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move an inch. Who knows when he'll be back. At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage, and then I show a deleted scene. I had originally gagged her with a stress ball, but it wasn't working out well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Chanel Preston, Bianca Breeze (Chanel Preston's Anal Submission)

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

They are two massive, sore globes on her chest and she is putty in our hands. Eager submissives are always fun to have around.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Chanel Preston, Bianca Breeze (Chanel Preston's Anal Submission)

Today she is a toy, a mere item to exploit and indulge with dark intentions

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: Flogging ,slim ,smooth ,Clover Clamps ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Vibrator ,the wall ,switch ,Tattoo

I cram this object with a mouth and tits into a cage. She is bound in a single position using bars and straps with her hair tied back. Her smooth milky skin make for a sensitive surface to be tested with clips, especially the neck. I can her ass and tits just before bowing the cane as a bit gag keeping her mouth tight and opened. Before I'm done with her I shove my fingers in her wet cunt and steal her orgasms.
Now that this toy is broken in, it's time to put it to the test. She is mounted to the wall. Head wrapped and left breathing through a tube. A little breath play and some pussy flogging before I rip out the hose exposing those cock thirsty lips. I thrust and lock a cock and vibe into her throbbing cunt. Then I unleash a lashing of hard floggings and canings on those vulnerable tits and that sensitive pussy. Then I leave her breathless with some heavy handed smacks to chest and abdomen to interrupt her vibrator destroying orgasms.
Face down ass up, neck and hips locked, legs spread, this pussy is ready to be pulverized by the fiercest fucking machine that exists. But first, this toy needs to learn to process some hard foot caning. To distract her from the stress of the position I apply the clover clamps on her much abused nipples. This machine can only bring out the best of orgasms that combines the sincerity of screams with the vulgar outcries of involuntary orgasms. I love my job.

Duration: 59:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Today she is a toy, a mere item to exploit and indulge with dark intentions

BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock

Liam and Connor begin with playing the age-old teen game - Spin-the-Bottle, Truth or Dare edition! The bottle lands on Liam first, daring Connor to lick his nipple. Then Connor dares Liam to take of his shorts. Again, Liam gets the bottle, dared to put his dick in Connor's mouth.
Yet again, Liam must do as Connor says - daring him to get naked. Another dare for Connor leads him to kiss Liam, distracting themselves entirely from the fame. They begin kissing gently, in short spurts before abandoning the game altogether and laying next to each other at the head of the bed. Liam's cock is out and Connor bends over to take it in his mouth. Liam makes a big, heavy sigh as he feels Connors mouth fucking him. "Damn" is his only audible reaction.
Connor's head bobs up and down on Liam's cock, deepthroating him between breaths. Getting eager to earn his paycheck, Liam bends over and insists on his turn to pleasure Connor. Connor's cock hardens as he feels the straight boy's wet lips wrapped around him.
Positioned for full access, Liam moves his knees just right so Connor can eat out his ass. His face giving away his entire pleasure, Liam basks in the joy of Connor's wet tongue rimming his asshole. "I want to fuck that ass," Connor dictates, getting his cock ready and sliding it directly into Liam's hole. Steadily fucking him, he picks up force and speed until his dominance is on full display. "That feels so good," he reassures Liam as he pounds his ass harder.
Taking in in pleasure, Liam gently laughs between pumps, feeling the rise and fall adrenaline as Connor's fine cock slides in and out of him. Turning to his back, Liam takes Connor's cock again. His body shivers every time Connor pushes into him. The top places his hand on Liam's throat to gain full control of his movements, as his bottom tugs on his own cock mixed with the pleasure of a full ass.
Both boys begin to cry, "yes" at the same time, indicating they are each close to their orgasmic goals. As Connor keeps fucking Liam, the straight boy's eyes roll to the back of his head in excitement. Connor's raw fuck gets him so close. He pulls out and finishes himself onto Liam's stomach just as Liam's cum drips from his cock - both ending their teenage game as winners!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.0 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock

Simone Sonay, Dakota James (Loss of Control)

Release Year: 2024

She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked.

Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Simone Sonay, Dakota James (Loss of Control)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06411 секунды с 9 запросами