View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 10:45 PM   #19059
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

Cuntwalk

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5651kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cuntwalk

Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Cast: Maxine X ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Dildo ,Feet ,bottom ,big dick ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,fake boobs

Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.
Next we put her in a hogtie and introduce her to more torment. Her head is tied back to her feet allowing full access to her fuck hole of a mouth. Her throat gets plunged fast and hard with a dildo and then her pussy gets the same treatment.
In the final scene we have her completely helpless in a spread eagle on the floor. She is assaulted even more and then squirting orgasms are ripped from her body until she can't squirt any more.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2024

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Cunty Part 2

Live

Release Year: 2021

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Live
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04884 секунды с 9 запросами